more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dear Moderators

Started by nose, May 08, 2015, 02:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 08, 2015, 03:52:48 PM
I will be complaining to the Mods about two things. One is removing a post I didn't have a chance to see and complain about. And this post which clearly has become political.

But will Symons still be able to command a majority. He has given the players the Summer fitness cards, If you haven't received yours yet. You aint coming back.

Didn't you know, he lost his Deposit.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

nose

i have heard from the mods and after a great deal of thought and due consideration I reviewed my position and thought of the great british public and what they mean to me and whgat i owe them.

i considered all the pros and the cons and what i bring to the party and have decided to accept their descision without mention of ruiz or clint dempsey.

Barrett487

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 08, 2015, 05:21:23 PM
Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on May 08, 2015, 05:00:40 PM
I got my fitness card, it says........

I can eat as many cheeseburgers and chips as I want
Drink as much alcohol as I want
Consume as many fatty products like pork crackling as needed
Using my tin opener, eat vast quantities of tinned fruit and vegetables (including brussel sprouts and syrup covered peaches)
Take as many class A drugs and 'smoky/sniffy things" as I like
Consume as many fizzy drinks as possible (minimum of 10 cans of Coke, Tizer and IrnBru per day)
Loads of apple and peach pies with clotted cream and syrup
Take 5 spoonfuls of sugar in triple caffeine coffees
Fish and chips
Sausage toad
Donuts (unlimited)
Avoid sleep
Stop taking prescribed medication

Stop reading football gossip columns
Research local amateur football clubs
Soap and shampoo + running water
Eat Chinese, Japanese, Greek, Italian, Turkish, French Lebanese, Spanish tapas and East London; ensuring that the include as much grease and MSG's as possible
Increase intake of anything that increases bad cholesterol
Make sure any fish or seafood is farm raised
Start crossing busy streets
Investigate house prices in other areas.

Avoid
Any forms of exercise (including running, jogging, swimming, curling, mountain climbing and polo)
Cancel my Gym membership.
Kale
Broccoli
Water
Citrus fruits
Cabbage
More kale
Dandelion leaves
Good cholesterol
Ocean caught fish and seafood
Omega 3
Cod Liver Oil
More f'ing brocolli

Do you think Kits trying to tell something ?

Save money by jogging to work behind a bus instead of a taxi

065.gif   I would tell you what mine said. But I had to lie down with the effort of opening up the envelope.

My envelope just contained a pre-regime questionaire for me to fill in, to ascertain whether i understood  the words 'fit', 'exercise' & 'diet' !!!! And they didn't put a stamp on it.....

Logicalman

Quote from: Barrett487 on May 08, 2015, 11:04:44 PM

My envelope just contained a pre-regime questionaire for me to fill in, to ascertain whether i understood  the words 'fit', 'exercise' & 'diet' !!!! And they didn't put a stamp on it.....

uh-huh, I hope you paid the postage, we are into cost-saving measures here don't you know?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: nose on May 08, 2015, 10:39:50 PM
i have heard from the mods and after a great deal of thought and due consideration I reviewed my position and thought of the great british public and what they mean to me and whgat i owe them.

i considered all the pros and the cons and what i bring to the party and have decided to accept their descision without mention of ruiz or clint dempsey.

Can we have that in writing.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HatterDon

Quote from: YankeeJim on May 08, 2015, 07:35:43 PM
Burt & Admin have put me in charge of member retention for FOF. You'll all be getting your fitness letter by months end. As a hint, if you started a "Kit out" thread you will reassigned to Milwall and if you EVER took Roger seriously, you will be required to use the word soccer whenever referring to football.

As a side note PM me with any monetary influence.

I think you misinterpreted their comment. They called you anal retentive. That's not the same as what you posted.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

WhiteJC

Quote from: HatterDon on May 09, 2015, 05:50:46 AM
Quote from: YankeeJim on May 08, 2015, 07:35:43 PM
Burt & Admin have put me in charge of member retention for FOF. You'll all be getting your fitness letter by months end. As a hint, if you started a "Kit out" thread you will reassigned to Milwall and if you EVER took Roger seriously, you will be required to use the word soccer whenever referring to football.

As a side note PM me with any monetary influence.

I think you misinterpreted their comment. They called you anal retentive. That's not the same as what you posted.

isn't anal retentive the polite way of saying "full of ..." ?  :dft011:

Forever Fulham

Quote from: nose on May 08, 2015, 10:39:50 PM

Oh, my God.  Pigs really can fly.

Mince n Tatties

"Rag Tag and Bobtail" are alive and live in a shed
in East Grinstead....

Logicalman

You mean the Hants constabulary has got a helicopter?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

YankeeJim

What an educational thread. Nose has seen the errors of his ways, I got Roger to cry and Hatter has shown an evil side. LOL
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

nose

:022
Quote from: YankeeJim on May 09, 2015, 05:52:35 PM
What an educational thread. Nose has seen the errors of his ways, I got Roger to cry and Hatter has shown an evil side. LOL

now you must now better than to tempt me like this.....

I have not seen the error of my ways at all.... in fact, wait for it, I think my thread was 'perfectly reasonable' and not political in so far as it was not party political, but rather a discussion re the voting system and pointing out we have a system that FIFA would be proud of, so to speak.

What i have done is accept that the mods are sticking to their own rules as governing this MB and therefore depriving you all of my wisdom......

:022: :021: :022: :005: :021: :005: :023:

isn't it a long time till next season!

if iy weren't for the argumentative ones like me it would awful quiet till august :wine:

YankeeJim

Quote from: nose on May 09, 2015, 06:38:31 PM

I have not seen the error of my ways at all.... in fact, wait for it, I think my thread was 'perfectly reasonable' and not political in so far as it was not party political, but rather a discussion re the voting system and pointing out we have a system that FIFA would be proud of, so to speak.

What i have done is accept that the mods are sticking to their own rules as governing this MB and therefore depriving you all of my wisdom......

if iy weren't for the argumentative ones like me it would awful quiet till august :wine:

Amen to that!  :beer:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Is this a post or pre-season argument ?
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

nose

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on May 09, 2015, 08:01:34 PM

Is this a post or pre-season argument ?

this is discussion of a highly intellectual nature ub a kind of excestential manner