watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulhams Fernando scores past brentford

Started by fulhamben, May 08, 2015, 09:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SouthfieldWhite

Toby Ward-Smith

It just had to be a Fulham loanee to end Brentford's party!!!! Come on Boro

Cravenawin

0-0 at the Riverside and Lovebite will go down in Fulham folklore. 'Bees up Fulham down' don't think so.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Unlike some I take no pleasure in Brentford failing. I would rather like them to get promoted like Bournemouth as an underdog.

But some there will be thinking we have put a curse on them with first Trotta's penalty miss and now this.

St Eve

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on May 08, 2015, 09:54:15 PM
Unlike some I take no pleasure in Brentford failing. I would rather like them to get promoted like Bournemouth as an underdog.

But some there will be thinking we have put a curse on them with first Trotta's penalty miss and now this.
Me neither. I wanted Brentford to win

Cravenawin

Let's really make their season by getting Warburton in and Kit going the other way.

Roberty

Quote from: Cravenawin on May 08, 2015, 09:58:19 PM
Let's really make their season by getting Warburton in and Kit going the other way.

Why on earth do you want Warburton, even Brentford don't want him
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: St Eve on May 08, 2015, 09:57:28 PM

Yeah I kinda wanted brentford to do well. I have no reason to dislike them as we have always looked down on them. As long as it's not a ground share I wish them well. If it's a ground share let's loan Middlesbrough Ross.

Cravenawin

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on May 08, 2015, 10:01:42 PM

Yeah I kinda wanted brentford to do well. I have no reason to dislike them as we have always looked down on them. As long as it's not a ground share I wish them well. If it's a ground share let's loan Middlesbrough Ross.

Why would we loan Ross to Middlesbrough if they ground share with us should they go up? Strange reply.

fulhamben

Quote from: Roberty on May 08, 2015, 10:01:06 PM

the only one at brentford who doesn't want him is there looney chairman.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: Cravenawin on May 08, 2015, 10:07:46 PM
Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on May 08, 2015, 10:01:42 PM

Why would we loan Ross to Middlesbrough if they ground share with us should they go up? Strange reply.

Brentford could ground share with us not Middlesbrough and I won't want that. Would you? If you say yes now that would be a strange reply. It was also a joke as we wouldn't loan Ross to anyone.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Roberty on May 08, 2015, 10:01:06 PM

Can't tell if this is sarcasm over the Internet...
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Wolf

I want Norwich promoted, if not them then Middlesbrough.

Wanting Brentford to do well...wow...not a sentiment anyone from the 80s or 90s would share
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

St. Andrews White

On a selfish note, if boro go up then we might be able to do a swap deal of Amorabieta for Husband...
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Northern Cottager

Brentford fan's are generally massively deluded and a little scruffy. I know someone will say they work with a Brentford fan etc etc but if you read their forum, their tweets about us etc, they sound like scrotes.

Sgt Fulham

Maybe when Brentford get knocked out we could nick Jota? That would be a promotion-team signing.

WestCountryWhite

Quote from: Northern Cottager on May 08, 2015, 11:03:44 PM
Brentford fan's are generally massively deluded and a little scruffy. I know someone will say they work with a Brentford fan etc etc but if you read their forum, their tweets about us etc, they sound like scrotes.

I work with one and I think that's a pretty fair assessment!