watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

One down

Started by spikey norman, May 09, 2015, 07:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikey norman

Burnley, will be down tomorrow QPR  and Hull will struggle to avoid the drop looking at their remaining fixtures.
Of all those looking forward to QPR away the most.
Bring on next season!

Fulham76

Quote from: spikey norman on May 09, 2015, 07:43:22 PM
Burnley, will be down tomorrow QPR  and Hull will struggle to avoid the drop looking at their remaining fixtures.
Bring on next season!

The jokers from laugh-a-minute road are down. They have to win their last 3 & still rely on others not winning to have any chance. They're away at Man City tomorrow.

I remember all their ridiculously deluded fans last time we were due to play them, pretending they're the worlds biggest, greatest, best supported club on the planet & couldn't give a toss about us - Chelsea are their rivals, bla bla bla. Yet still didn't sell their allocation at our place last time out  :005:

MJG

already we start next season  down 3 pts

Burnley away....we get nothing ever.

Buffalo76

Quote from: Fulham76 on May 09, 2015, 07:52:36 PM
Quote from: spikey norman on May 09, 2015, 07:43:22 PM
Bring on next season!

The jokers from laugh-a-minute road are down. They have to win their last 3 & still rely on others not winning to have any chance. They're away at Man City tomorrow.

I remember all their ridiculously deluded fans last time we were due to play them, pretending they're the worlds biggest, greatest, best supported club on the planet & couldn't give a toss about us - Chelsea are their rivals, bla bla bla. Yet still didn't sell their allocation at our place last time out  :005:

:plus one:  :54:  049:gif

Supermitch

Quote from: MJG on May 09, 2015, 07:57:00 PM
already we start next season  down 3 pts

Burnley away....we get nothing ever.

I've been there 7 times - 6 defeats but did see a 2-2 draw there in 1981-82 season.  Not won there since 1953...

dannyboi-ffc

I think for the purpose of us trying to get promoted, those 3 are the best outcome for relegation. The hull manager will lose interest after failing with the hull tigers brand, qpr will be in so much debt and have a very old squad not too different from ours when we faced the drop and burnley will struggle to punch above their weight like they did last season.

Had Newcastle or Sunderland gone down instead it would have made life a lot harder for us, probably even if Leicester had gone because they will probably keep most of their squad. So overall I think those 3 does us a favour obviously not including the voodoo of Turf Moor.

Looking forward to Qpr and Hull away, I will predict now that if those 3 come down none of them will go up next season.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Artful Dodger

Hull is another easy away day for me, although my record there isn't great including witnessing the worst 45 minutes of Fulham football I have ever seen when we lost 6-0 there 18 months ago.

The first game of the 2008-9 season we played there was my daughter's first ever Fulham game....we lost that one too!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Artful Dodger on May 09, 2015, 09:30:40 PM
Hull is another easy away day for me, although my record there isn't great including witnessing the worst 45 minutes of Fulham football I have ever seen when we lost 6-0 there 18 months ago.

The first game of the 2008-9 season we played there was my daughter's first ever Fulham game....we lost that one too!

I was at the latter too, Seol scored and then good old Konchesky made a shocking mistake to gift them the win. I'm so glad I wasn't at the 6-0 although being at stoke wasn't much better
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging