watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bournmouth want Berbatov

Started by Artful Dodger, May 10, 2015, 09:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artful Dodger

According to the Sunday papers, Bournemouth want Berbatov next season to help them in the Premiership. Would love to see him in this country again.....but playing for someone else so I don't have to debate in my own head every week whether he is the best player we ever had or the worst!! Can't help thinking Bournemouth will need 11 players working their socks off next season and Berbatov isn't the man for them.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

dannyboi-ffc

They clearly have a very close group, no big names and no big wages. They will be by far the smallest club in the league anyway and even their manager despite his reputation is a bit of a nobody.

Of course they need to sign quality but I think he will become the King and that could destroy the good team ethic and closeness they have built up. With hindsight I can comfortably say that it was a joy hearing we had signed him and no doubt bournemouth will feel the same but it destroyed us in my opinion and I think it will with them too.

But good luck to them, on his day he is a special talent. But he's also an arrogant lazy one too
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

ron

:plus one:
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 10, 2015, 09:50:50 AM
They clearly have a very close group, no big names and no big wages. They will be by far the smallest club in the league anyway and even their manager despite his reputation is a bit of a nobody.

Of course they need to sign quality but I think he will become the King and that could destroy the good team ethic and closeness they have built up. With hindsight I can comfortably say that it was a joy hearing we had signed him and no doubt bournemouth will feel the same but it destroyed us in my opinion and I think it will with them too.

But good luck to them, on his day he is a special talent. But he's also an arrogant lazy one too

:plus one: His arrogance sadly outweighs the class he brings. He is only the icing on the cake of a side that is already excellent. Sad, because I believed in him at FFC until it was obvious how much harm he was doing to the unity of the squad.

colinwhite

They are welcome to him . Amazing technique and a great player but his whinging at fellow players and generally superior attitude is no good for any team .

Bronaldinho

Callum Wilson is sat on £30k a week.

They do spend a lot of money, they have a rich owner.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

WestCountryWhite

They have a hard working team and would be daft to pick him up. For all his quality it is out weighed by his lack of effort and attitude

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Bronaldinho on May 10, 2015, 10:45:49 AM

Callum Wilson is sat on £30k a week.

They do spend a lot of money, they have a rich owner.

£30k a week at Bournemouth, find that hard to believe consdering
he signed from League 1 Coventry on less than a grand a week..

bill taylors apprentice

More likely its just his agent sniffing an opportunity to mug another club off. 

Fulham1959

The saying, "Be careful what you wish for" comes to mind - if there is any truth in the report, that is.

I just wish Fulham had never bought him.  It was tough playing with only 10 men every week.

Robbie

I hope they don't make that mistake !   Surely they can get some better advice than that?   If you are going down that route - Defoe is a much better bet !

FPT

I think Eddie Howe would be good for Dimitar. Yes, Berbatov holds his own personal arrogance, but Eddie Howe is an excellent motivator as well as a coach; in their current line up they do hold the "free" player in Yann Kermorgant or Brett Pitman who sits in behind Callum Wilson.

His wife wants to move back to England so I wouldn't rule it out... And I wouldn't rule out the quality if could provide.

Bill2

One of the things that impressed me about Bournemouth was the work ethic across the team, they played a high line and compressed the game into 15/20 yards of the centre of the pitch and relied on quick breaks with pacey players. Not sure Berbatov fits into that style.

SouthIslandWhite

Bournmouth could do so much better.  A falling star by the time we got him, now I doubt he even shines any more.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

Berserker

He  helped Monaco in the Champions league this year
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.