Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

I notice on the website that

Richard Lee
Ashley Richards
James Husband
Danny Guthrie

Have all had profiles removed.

Michael Turner & Kostas Stafylidis are still on there.

I wonder if this is anything to read in to.
Am surprised the club wouldn't want to keep Guthrie when available on a free.

MJG

Depends on when the actual loan contract ends. Turner would still be ours because we had him till end of the season,  and Norwich still have games to play.
Guthrie still under contract till 30 June at Reading.

bill taylors apprentice

I believe Richards was a sub on Monday night for Swansea.
Strange if Husband has gone if Boro 'need' Amore for the playoffs
Richard Lee's loan was strange full stop!

Bronaldinho

Richards was on the subs bench in Swansea's win against Arsenal, that's why but It's probably just shoddy admin
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

FPT

Whoever runs the Fulham Twitter page is largely embarrassing, and the website has always been appallingly updated. Check the Under-18s profiles, look how 'on a lunch-break' they are. Under 18 match reports are about two paragraphs long.

Some of what we provide on the website in excellent, and I wish we had more of it. But it's largely toss with late and poorly delivered content.

I wouldn't look into the player profiles thing, but then it gave me a good reason to waffle about how poor we are.

PaulJ123

The Online Media side of things for us is very poor. I'm not talking just twitter/facebook but the information on the website as mentioned here needs serious work.