more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We need a keeper for our friends of fulham 5 a side team

Started by dannyboi-ffc, May 12, 2015, 12:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Any takers?

I have entered a tournament at Wimbledon goals centre on 31st May at 2pm. There are 32 teams involved starting off in a group stage followed by knockouts. It is £25 for the team to enter which when split 7 ways is nothing really. Its a max of 7 players in a team.

The kit is any HOME fulham shirt, any black shorts, any white socks and shin pads.

The centre has a bar and lounge area with a big tv showing sport, showers/ changing rooms and a car park. Those older members who live local are more than welcome to come along for extra support. Just remember to bring your pom poms!

The squad
Black, White and Fred- 25
Dannyboi- 26
Riether lightning- 23
Joseffc- 28
Rweller86- 28
Ffc2004- 26
Jonaldinho 88- 27

If you fancy joining the elite group then pm me and we can start contract talks. Is bettinelli a member? I wonder if he's available.....

Coy fof whites!

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Jonaldiniho 88

I'm still in the country for that if you need an outfield player. Don't know any fulham fans who play in goal. Let me know if I'm in as I haven't booked a flight out yet.

Rhys Lightning 63

Just tweeted Gabor Kiraly about the position. Fingers crossed
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

dannyboi-ffc

Sorry Jonaldinho, someone else beat you to it but I'm still waiting for them to confirm 100% to it and same with fulhaman. So if either of those cant commit then you will be the first person I ask.

When are you back so that I can bare you in mind for future tournaments?

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

leonffc

Southfield whites boy is a good GK but he's only FoF by blood relation so probably ineligible.

There must be someone lurking on here that has donned the gloves?

PS, still bear me in mind for future games mate. I am away for this one anyway.

Woolly Mammoth

Have you considered having two keepers just in case, as that will reduce the goals against considerably as it's a new venture, and you are testing the water. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 12, 2015, 02:50:30 PM
Sorry Jonaldinho, someone else beat you to it but I'm still waiting for them to confirm 100% to it and same with fulhaman. So if either of those cant commit then you will be the first person I ask.

When are you back so that I can bare you in mind for future tournaments?

No worries mate. I was going to say I'm a hard working defender but you could prob do better. I have played five a side for 7/8years but clinical finisher would not be on the cv. I'm off for up to 18 months so won't be available for a while. Big money move abroad eh? When I'm back I will let you know. Don't want you wasting time.

Mince n Tatties

A lot of fibbing going on about ages...lol
I know for a fact Danny is 68 and lives in a Margate Squat.. 067.gif

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: leonffc on May 12, 2015, 02:55:55 PM
Southfield whites boy is a good GK but he's only FoF by blood relation so probably ineligible.

There must be someone lurking on here that has donned the gloves?

PS, still bear me in mind for future games mate. I am away for this one anyway.

I didnt think you would be about mate, you said you were busy up until end of June and I thought this was short notice. Defo let you know for future tournaments.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Ffc2004 is signed up on a free! Fulhams second signing of the summer after the groundsmen from Exeter.

We need a keeper!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

ffc2004

I was in demand... Kingstonian Ladies were after a tea boy.

snarks

If you've got a time machine to take me back 30 years, I'm your Keeper...... you haven't, ahh well that's me still with the f****d foot and back then

Black, White and Fred

I am a pretty half decent keeper and have played 5 aside in the past. 25 years old and live in Twickenham....
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 12, 2015, 12:35:06 PM
Any takers?

I have entered a tournament at Wimbledon goals centre on 31st May at 2pm. There are 32 teams involved starting off in a group stage followed by knockouts. It is £25 for the team to enter which when split 7 ways is nothing really. Its a max of 7 players in a team. We need a keeper!!!!!

The kit is any HOME fulham shirt, any black shorts, any white socks and shin pads.

The centre has a bar and lounge area with a big tv showing sport, showers/ changing rooms and a car park. Those older members who live local are more than welcome to come along for extra support. Just remember to bring your pom poms!

The squad so far
Dannyboi- 26
Riether lightning- ?
Joseffc- 28
Rweller86- 28
Ffc2004- 26
Fulhaman (yet to confirm)- 28

If you fancy joining the elite group then pm me and we can start contract talks. Is bettinelli a member? I wonder if he's available.....

Coy fof whites!

Tell you what, since the club are selling off the current ones for cheap, maybe get onto them and ask if they'd be willing to provide the kit
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Woolly Mammoth

I would offer my limitless talents, unfortunately my left peg has never been the same since it was hit by Shrapnel in the Korean War, it's been given me Gip ever since. It's worse when Fulham lose, which means I have been suffering more or less in permanent agony for the last two seasons.   
So on that basis keep me in mind, but only as back up.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on May 12, 2015, 05:42:48 PM
I am a pretty half decent keeper and have played 5 aside in the past. 25 years old and live in Twickenham....

Just waiting on someone else who I have already asked but message me your name and number I will let you know for definite

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

leonffc

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 12, 2015, 06:20:26 PM
Quote from: Black, White and Fred on May 12, 2015, 05:42:48 PM

Just waiting on someone else who I have already asked but message me your name and number I will let you know for definite

Keepers are like London busses eh?!

Jonaldiniho 88

Got your pm Danny don't know if my reply sent. I'm in. We going to have a practice session/game at all? I play at that goals every week so could ask some of my team if they want to play a match. Alternatively if there are enough people on this board we could play amongst our selfs and I would be happy to sacrifice my place if there was a better player.

leonffc

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on May 12, 2015, 08:50:11 PM
Got your pm Danny don't know if my reply sent. I'm in. We going to have a practice session/game at all?

:beer: 082.gif