watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Demarai Gray

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 15, 2015, 01:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Fulham preparing 5 million bid for Birmingham starlet.
Another Press Rumour?...
Join the queue I suppose, lots interested in him..

Riversider

They turned down over £7 miilion in January from Bournemouth !
Has he lost a limb ?

TWFL

No but he's almost at the end of his contract and won't renew..

MasterHaynes

then surely its Bournemouth or other lower mid table premier team, with a big  signing on fee. Fulham would not be in the mix following last season, at the moment the reality we can't be viewed as a promotion contender for next season unless some big players are brought in.

Roberty

Quote from: MasterHaynes on May 15, 2015, 02:32:54 PM
then surely its Bournemouth or other lower mid table premier team, with a big  signing on fee. Fulham would not be in the mix following last season, at the moment the reality we can't be viewed as a promotion contender for next season unless some big players are brought in.

Last season has ended - we are now on 0 points and in equal first place with 24 other teams

So anything it possible and I just hope we have enough firepower and the good advice to make it count
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

J.Perkins

We can offer him more money. Probably too soon for a PL move, so could happen.

leonffc

Do you think Sarah Brookes leaks these silly stories to get gullible fans excited that we are about to be serious challengers and take their eye off whats really going on? - nothing!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 15, 2015, 03:50:50 PM
I believe he played for England U16s, what position does he play ?

A very Pacy Winger..

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: leonffc on May 15, 2015, 04:30:23 PM
Do you think Sarah Brookes leaks these silly stories to get gullible fans excited that we are about to be serious challengers and take their eye off whats really going on? - nothing!

That wouldnt surprise me..

Apprentice to the Maestro

Did you make up this silly rumour to get attention?

That wouldn't surprise me.

Fulham76

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on May 15, 2015, 05:01:11 PM

It was in the Sun today, so would imagine it's virtually a done deal noting the source...........

leonffc

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on May 15, 2015, 05:01:11 PM

Sorry, did I state a fact, story or rumour or just ask a question related to the original post?

Anyway, there was at least one person that gave me attention so that was a surprise.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Roberty on May 15, 2015, 02:40:32 PM
Quote from: MasterHaynes on May 15, 2015, 02:32:54 PM

Last season has ended - we are now on 0 points and in equal first place with 24 other teams

So anything it possible and I just hope we have enough firepower and the good advice to make it count

Nice to see the league has been increased :0)
I've nothing better to do
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES