more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season Ticket

Started by OxfordWhite, May 16, 2015, 02:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OxfordWhite

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you could help seeing as the lady on the phone at the ticket office was fairly useless... fp.gif.

I am moving back to London so can finally get a season ticket (unsure if this is a positive at the moment). I am going to buy one for myself, but I would like, in general, to take a guest with me each time. I am eligible for a young-person ticket, as will be most of the people that I would like to bring. I guess there are two questions here then:
1. Can I buy two and then give it to someone to use when they come along with me?
2. If I buy an u21 ticket how strict are they/can I upgrade my guest ticket for a game/can I buy a seat next to me?

Sorry for being a bit dim,

OW

snarks

1. Yes
2. You can upgrade if necessary, I did it for a junior to an adult with no problem

Texas White

I used to have two adult tickets and take a different person to each game. Never a problem.

Roberty

Yes you can buy the whole row if you like

If you buy U21 tickets the person needs to be (or look U21) - the guys on the gate get a light to tell them you are using a non-adult ticket

You can upgrade them on a match by match basis or buy a adult ticket for a cheap seat (if there is a special offer) and your guest can sit in the spare next to you

You could take the risk of finding a seat with a spare seat next and hope that no one buys it

It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

OxfordWhite

Thanks for all the replies guys! Any suggestions for how to get hold of fans to lend tickets to when I cannot go? Especially keen to lend them (for free) to those who otherwise couldn't afford to make a match.

OxfordWhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 16, 2015, 03:50:17 PM
While we are on the subject of buying and finance. Would you go one large step further, and consider purchasing the club from the current owner.

Surely Khan will get bored of owning two clubs who lose so often?

OxfordWhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 16, 2015, 04:41:19 PM
Quote from: OxfordWhite on May 16, 2015, 04:31:40 PM
While we are on the subject of buying and finance. Would you go one large step further, and consider purchasing the club from the current owner.

You would have thought so.

I am surprised the lack of *real* protest that there has been so far. Just not the way that Fulham fans do things? Or are we too used to having a good owner and thus have forgotten how to fight back...

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 16, 2015, 06:15:46 PM
Quote from: OxfordWhite on May 16, 2015, 04:49:16 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 16, 2015, 04:41:19 PM
Quote from: OxfordWhite on May 16, 2015, 04:31:40 PM

You would have thought so.

I am surprised the lack of *real* protest that there has been so far. Just not the way that Fulham fans do things? Or are we too used to having a good owner and thus have forgotten how to fight back...

I agree with your sentiments, I hope fans start remembering soon, before we are up the Creek without a paddle. I would like to anticipate, there will be some actively from the 25th May.
What are we suppose to be protesting about?