more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Terry Burton West Brom Tech Director

Started by Lighthouse, May 17, 2015, 10:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 31, 2015, 12:43:54 AM
Why is a post from over two months ago being resurrected for comment? I know it is boring atm but surely we can find newer things to comment on. I presume the original story from the paper I commented on was just not true. 

Why are you posting on a comment from two months ago?

Jonaldiniho 88

082.gifHaha. Sorry lighthouse that was tongue in cheek. It was your OP but I think you hit the nail on the head. There is bugger all to talk about. This is how rubbish journalists make a living. Thankfully it's for the good of the world. Recycling.

God The Mechanic

Why is a post from over two months ago being resurrected for comment? I know it is boring atm but surely we can find newer things to comment on. I presume the original story from the paper I commented on was just not true. 

Because there was a comment suggesting that it may be back on.

jarv

two of you bet me to it....we need a centre half, urgent.

Burt

Perhaps there is absolutely nothing to this rumour...

west kowloon white

Little to talk about....the need for a new centre back has been on here for more than two months.

Twig

Quote from: phil_magnus on May 17, 2015, 08:11:29 PM
Absolutely bizarre especially if it is in the technical director capacity. What would a technical director do that a Chief Football Officer wouldn't?

Also suggests that Kit needs to have his hand held if the club appoint this chap as well as Curbishley. Just how useless is Kit?

Kit? Very decent in my view

Apprentice to the Maestro

If Terry Burton was Roy Hodgson's First Team coach at West Brom. then he should know how to organise a defence. That would be more than a good enough reason to appoint him.

snarks

Because I never noticed the F*****g date!!, I've been reading this for the last couple of days thinking WTF! WTF! WTF!

Now you've pointed out the date of the OP and I'm thinking "read the date first t**t"