watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Realistic Summer Wishlist

Started by wheelerdeeler, May 18, 2015, 06:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheelerdeeler

Just looking at this from various angles- and with the players who are likely to leave this is my complete Wishlist that I realistically think we could get;
Jaaskelainen
Tendayi Darikwa
Husband
Michael Turner/Aden Flint
Dele Alli/Fofana (Loan)
Lawson D'Ath
Conor Hourihane
Matt Jarvis
Joe Garner (if PNE don't go up)
Rudy Gestede (bit aspirational)

wheelerdeeler

Then a bit more out there (basically won't happen) if Hamburg go down I'd love Holtby back & us to go after Odubajo

dannyboi-ffc

Jaaskelinen
Husband
Turner
Rosenior
Pritchard- loan
Jarvis/Sako
Bamford- loan if boro don't go up
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

@jolslover

Husband, Rudy Austin, Jarvis, Britton, Mcgugan, Mcclean, Diego Poyet (Would be loan), Faurlin perhaps (free), Fabbrini, Battocchio, Macheda, Wells, Dunk

STH H3

St. Andrews White

Sammy Ameobi, JET and a few other free transfers I mentioned in an earlier thread.

Would absolutely adore McClean to come here, whilst Pringle would also be an excellent signing.
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Skatzoffc

Interesting lists guys.

A genuine question from me here.

Do we think these players would want to come to Fulham as we are at the moment.

I can't help thinking we will struggle to get decent players after last seasons's debacle. There are better teams to go to from a career progression point of view imo.

We failed to get any players in the January window even tho targets were set.

Hopefully I'm wrong. Just a thought.

Coyw!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

H4usuallysitting

David Cotterill from Birmingham

Nick Bateman

Add Joey Barton, Tom Huddlestone to that list.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

simplyfulham

Henri Lansbury or Alejandro Faurlin
Danny Graham

st andrews

Steve sidwell wants to come back

Whitesideup

Quote from: Nick Bateman on May 18, 2015, 08:25:13 PM
Add Joey Barton, Tom Huddlestone to that list.
No No No to Barton, over-rated, over-paid, over the hill. Ermmmm no to Huddlestone. Used to think he would be a good buy but think he has failed to deliver at Hull.

Forever Fulham

Please, not Joey Barton.  Yes to Holtby, if possible.  We need some height in the back.  And more quickness, too.  And a tough guy to put the fear of God into forwards.  We scare no one. Everyone runs at us. 

westcliff white

Jaaskelainen - past it for me
Tendayi Darikwa - decent player from league 1 can we do better?
Husband - think he would be decent for us
Michael Turner/Aden Flint - Both would be steady, Bristol City wont let Flint go though, Diunk isnt a bad option either
Dele Alli/Fofana (Loan) - No chance with Fofana they are unhappy he didnt play more, Dele Alli is an interesting option
Lawson D'Ath - Think we can do a lot better
Conor Hourihane - Can't see barmsley selling but could be a good for the squad
Matt Jarvis - If we could get him and he rediscovers his form then he would be very useful
Joe Garner (if PNE don't go up) - A good option up front with Ross, Cauley and Moussa
Rudy Gestede (bit aspirational)  - No chance of getting him

I would add Fabrinni and McClean to that list, also Gray but little chance of getting him.
Every day is a Fulham day

alfie

Just as well the supporters don't bring in players, we would have a squad of 1000. Funny how one person believes a particular player is exactly what we want, and yet another person thinks the same player is rubbish, and if the manager does not pick a player that someone likes he is clueless, "It's a funny old game" (Greavsie)

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

westcliff white

Agree Alfie, personally for me I think we can do better than league 2 players, although some in league 1 will do a decent job.

I missed Nick Powell on my list, I think he could be useful for us.
Every day is a Fulham day

Northern Cottager

Quote from: westcliff white on May 19, 2015, 07:48:33 AM
Jaaskelainen - past it for me
Tendayi Darikwa - decent player from league 1 can we do better?
Husband - think he would be decent for us
Michael Turner/Aden Flint - Both would be steady, Bristol City wont let Flint go though, Diunk isnt a bad option either
Dele Alli/Fofana (Loan) - No chance with Fofana they are unhappy he didnt play more, Dele Alli is an interesting option
Lawson D'Ath - Think we can do a lot better
Conor Hourihane - Can't see barmsley selling but could be a good for the squad
Matt Jarvis - If we could get him and he rediscovers his form then he would be very useful
Joe Garner (if PNE don't go up) - A good option up front with Ross, Cauley and Moussa
Rudy Gestede (bit aspirational)  - No chance of getting him

I would add Fabrinni and McClean to that list, also Gray but little chance of getting him.

Darikwa is a fantastic athlete and great full back, he's only young too!

Garner is a great striker, scores all kinds of goals. Whether he'd make the step up prolifically I'm unsure. Then again the standard of the Championship last season wasn't phenomenal so he'd probably get a fair few...

Others all sound good!

I also like the sound of Fabrinni and McLean.

Riversider

Number 1 target - Harris Vuckic , Great talent, will be very envious of any club that signs him from Newcastle,
Also Husband, Turner, Maguire and Rosnior.

Bronaldinho

Diego Fabbrini & Jed Wallace would be welcome
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com