more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

More home kit photos released

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, May 22, 2015, 06:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby Ward-Smith

https://mobile.twitter.com/FulhamFC/status/601788521020596225

Just show us it, what's with all this little snippets. It's just becoming pathetic. Does look nice though of what you can see.

dannyboi-ffc

Yeah I dont get why they do this. After the nonsense we have had to witness for two years and after teasing us for so long last summer about the kit only to learn it was hated by the majority of fans. I dont get the fun and games again, just show us the kit and put us out of our misery.

Its not even good PR or advertising, its just stupid.

Looks very nice though, I wonder who the sponsors will be this time around? Isnt marathonbet finished now?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

J.Perkins

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 22, 2015, 07:03:55 PM
Yeah I dont get why they do this. After the nonsense we have had to witness for two years and after teasing us for so long last summer about the kit only to learn it was hated by the majority of fans. I dont get the fun and games again, just show us the kit and put us out of our misery.

Looks very nice though, I wonder who the sponsors will be this time around? Isnt marathonbet finished now?

They have been doing it ever since Adidas have come in, so one presumes that Adidas like the build up to the kit release. Not the end of the world, and its a bit of an overreaction.

MisfitKid

No gray stripes, no gray stripes...   :026:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: J.Perkins on May 22, 2015, 11:55:37 PM

They have been doing it ever since Adidas have come in, so one presumes that Adidas like the build up to the kit release. Not the end of the world, and its a bit of an overreaction.

Its funny but the other sides that get kitted by Adidas have either seen
theirs or are already on sale.
This palaver every season with us, always the last to see and get.
Strange behavior...

MJG

Nothing to do with adidas slowing the release,  it's all about marketing and teaser campaign to wet the appetite by the club.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: J.Perkins on May 22, 2015, 11:55:37 PM

I dont see the overreaction personally. The laat two years were terrible for the club and hardly anyone does like the orange kit. I find the teasing stupid considering everyone else sponsored by adidas just releaaes it while we show a collar, then a sleeve, then half a sock.

Fulham are hardly Man Utd so its not as if its a  marketing master plan to sell millions worldwide. I doubt anyone else cares.

The only case I can make for it is they dont want to release it without having a sponsor because as I understand it marathon is finished.

And like I said it looks really really nice so I suppose part of me is frustrated because I just want to see it.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

One Martin Thomas

There are bigger things to moan about than this.  The kit looks great.  Don't care how they present it or what colour the away kit is.  just give me some Tigana style football and I'll be happy.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on May 23, 2015, 08:15:27 AM
There are bigger things to moan about than this.  The kit looks great.  Don't care how they present it or what colour the away kit is.  just give me some Tigana style football and I'll be happy.

Good point, it may seem silly to me but its definitely not the biggest concern we should have. If they get the football aspect right then they can play in a black and white vest for all I care.

It just seems like fulham are always last to get things done

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Mince n Tatties

M T...I dont think people are moaning, just surprised by the
same ludicrous action by the club every season..
Its just a football strip just show one of the players modelling
it jersey shorts n socks like most clubs have.
God you would think they were hiding the Crown jewels..

alexbishop

The teaser releases have been happening for years. Way before addidas came in. I remember the orange away shirt campaign with kappa when Martin Jol was about. Orange is the new black or something like that.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

MJG

Maybe next season they should just suddenly tweet... Here's the new kit buy it.

Irelands_number1

I think the club do it because they've got FA else to post, it acts as a distraction from the lack of transfer activity etc.

cmg

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 23, 2015, 08:37:07 AM

If they get the football aspect right then they can play in a black and white vest for all I care.

Be careful what you wish for:

Just waiting for a new sponsor. Pat Roberts' size, I think.

phil_magnus

Quote from: Irelands_number1 on May 23, 2015, 04:25:24 PM
I think the club do it because they've got FA else to post, it acts as a distraction from the lack of transfer activity etc.
Spot on. Same with the numerous stupid filler articles that clog up the website.

PaulJ123

Quote from: phil_magnus on May 23, 2015, 10:05:53 PM
Quote from: Irelands_number1 on May 23, 2015, 04:25:24 PM
Spot on. Same with the numerous stupid filler articles that clog up the website.

Or when they tweeted yesterday about Mccoys being the sponsor of the playoff final  090.gif