watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chelsea yobs been at the JH statue by all accounts

Started by Wearethewhites, May 24, 2015, 11:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

Blue Smoke bomb, Fabregas mask, blue paint up the wall. Thankfully, someone living near by sorted it with a ladder etc. They did apparently put a video up, but it's been taken down now.

Barrett487

Who do they think they are?

In fact, what person would call themselves a football supporter and deface a legend... their team or others?

email to Obram O'Vich simmering.

LBNo11

...and people still wonder why a certain generation refer to many of their fans as "the filth"

I would like to know why the club security were not aware of the vandalism and didn't react to it.

Their lovely fans also have previous, no surprise to me:- http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/27/chelsea-fans-deface-statue-of-arsenal-legend-herbert-chapman-outside-emirates-stadium-5169954/

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Fernhurst

Fecking [email protected] need to be put in their place.

I can get hold of a bazooka...... What's the target?
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Jonaldiniho 88

As a chealsum fan winning the PL there are some who would do that? I'd rather that than racist abuse in Paris but why? I'm sure we have done filth to them but not in years. Clap Gerrad but abuse a one club, English captain? Doesn't sound like fulham and they should be ashamed. I'm glad I'm not them. Disgusting. Have we done the same to their statue? If not let's not. We are better.

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 25, 2015, 03:35:42 AM
Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on May 25, 2015, 03:18:48 AM
As a chealsum fan winning the PL there are some who would do that? I'd rather that than racist abuse in Paris but why? I'm sure we have done filth to them but not in years. Clap Gerrad but abuse a one club, English captain? Doesn't sound like fulham and they should be ashamed. I'm glad I'm not them. Disgusting. Have we done the same to their statue? If not let's not. We are better.

Who is their statue of ?

Peter Osgood
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

hovewhite

feckin scumbags and as usual no CLASS FROM THE FILTH!

dannyboi-ffc

Rivalry is a good thing in sport, it adds interest but when football fans can disrespect a statue of a legend and an England captain then that is no longer a rivalry. It is scum.

Add to that the fact JH is sadly no longer with us and it becomes disrespecting the dead. What kind of human being does that?

I dont want to call Chelsea the filth or stronger words because although I find them to be a club that lacks any class, these incidences are from idiots and not the club itself. Any club could have a group of morons like this and I am just glad our fans are not like that.

I don't blame people for hating football, it can be a toxic thing sometimes
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

SP

They must feel very proud of their achievement...