https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ha Ha`s not wasting any time.

Started by f321ffc, May 28, 2015, 03:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: alfie on May 29, 2015, 08:05:34 PM
Quote from: JIMMY D on May 28, 2015, 10:39:05 PM
Would of loved Fulham to sign these guys. We are just so slow in transfer windows.

Explain why we are so slow in transfer windows, what makes you think we were after this player, is because you like him, I am sure they won't sign a player just because a football supporter likes him.
you got that right, we are more likely to sign a player none of us want as oppossed to ones we do want
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: The Rock on May 30, 2015, 12:01:14 AM
Well, Fernandes wants to get back in the PL. He is willing to make that happen, regardless of the penalties involved and willing to spend. Throwing money away isn't the answer, but at the other end of the spectrum you have Khan.

I am at a loss. Words can not properly conclude this sentence.

Is Khan not willing to spend?  I'm guessing the likes of Stekelenburg, Parker, Mitroglou, McCormack all joined for free and on barely any wage.  Not to mention the cost of hiring and firing the managers he has since he bought us.

QPR have stood by their inexperienced manager (which Khan has been ciriticised for) and signed two players from a lower division and presumably low wages yet you're praising them.  Had we signed two early 20s from Leyton Orient last season in an attempt to get promoted would you have been happy and claimed it was a statement of intent?

Wearethewhites

So, are QPR getting away with this Scott free, or filling their boots before a transfer embargo is enforced?

fulhamben

Quote from: Wearethewhites on May 31, 2015, 07:32:06 PM
So, are QPR getting away with this Scott free, or filling their boots before a transfer embargo is enforced?
the php would be delighted to give parker to qpr on a free. we will even send a car to pick him up and take him there
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Blanco

Quote from: God The Mechanic on May 30, 2015, 12:13:42 AM
Quote from: The Rock on May 30, 2015, 12:01:14 AM
Well, Fernandes wants to get back in the PL. He is willing to make that happen, regardless of the penalties involved and willing to spend. Throwing money away isn't the answer, but at the other end of the spectrum you have Khan.

I am at a loss. Words can not properly conclude this sentence.

Is Khan not willing to spend?  I'm guessing the likes of Stekelenburg, Parker, Mitroglou, McCormack all joined for free and on barely any wage.  Not to mention the cost of hiring and firing the managers he has since he bought us.

QPR have stood by their inexperienced manager (which Khan has been ciriticised for) and signed two players from a lower division and presumably low wages yet you're praising them.  Had we signed two early 20s from Leyton Orient last season in an attempt to get promoted would you have been happy and claimed it was a statement of intent?

Absolutely right.