watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ha Ha`s not wasting any time.

Started by f321ffc, May 28, 2015, 03:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Cottager

On the surface looks a good player. Saw him on Sunday and when pressured gave the ball away and created absolutely nothing. Won't get the same amount of time in this league.

@jolslover

STH H3

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Burt

Looks like they are going to be Swindon Town in disguise  :dft011:

Wearethewhites

Released 6 signed 2, shows good early intent by QPR. They're up and coming youngsters as well, relishing the step up to the Championship. We release a good marketing video, but release zero, sign zero (thumbs down).

H4usuallysitting

I saw the first bloke with a QPR shirt on Tuesday when I drove down South Africa Road.....wondered who he was

JIMMY D

Would of loved Fulham to sign these guys. We are just so slow in transfer windows.

Blanco

QPR are mentioned far too much on this forum for my liking. This is friends of fulham. Stop talking about QPR!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Blanco on May 29, 2015, 08:04:43 AM
QPR are mentioned far too much on this forum for my liking. This is friends of fulham. Stop talking about QPR!

Correct....
Lets talk about the Mighty Tooting n Mitcham instead..
"Come on you Terrors"...

Blanco

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 29, 2015, 08:24:56 AM

Correct....
"Come on you Terrors"...

Yeah, my dad remembers the good old days at Sandy Lane and the local derby against the Dons.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Blanco on May 29, 2015, 08:41:29 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 29, 2015, 08:24:56 AM

Correct....
"Come on you Terrors"...

Yeah, my dad remembers the good old days at Sandy Lane and the local derby against the Dons.

Yes, long time since I seen them now.
I live in Suffolk and they now in Morden, and added United to their name..Ghastly

MJG

If we had signed two players from a team that did not even make it out of L1 can you imagine the abuse for signing players who are not championship or PL players.

hovewhite

Sorry who are they???

f321ffc

Quote from: MJG on May 29, 2015, 09:25:58 AM
If we had signed two players from a team that did not even make it out of L1 can you imagine the abuse for signing players who are not championship or PL players.
Too right there MJG but I am sure we have all that to come when and if we do sign someone, but back to that lot that we supposedly talk about too much on here, they do seem to be getting players in very quickly and with possible sanctions being imposed who can blame them, but are they in breach of any more rules doing this knowing that they could be facing a transfer embargo I suspect not because even they couldnt be that silly, could they?
Sorry if this post offends anyone but this is a FOOTBALL item  posted on a FOOTBALL forum. 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

snarks

Luongo is ex Tottenham so Ramsey will know him from there. As for Gladwin, if he turns into another Harry Arter he could be a good buy.

Interesting Luongo went straight to Swindon from Spurs. They may well sign Obika next who also took that route.

MJG

Quote from: f321ffc on May 29, 2015, 12:25:05 PM
Quote from: MJG on May 29, 2015, 09:25:58 AM
Too right there MJG but I am sure we have all that to come when and if we do sign someone, but back to that lot that we supposedly talk about too much on here, they do seem to be getting players in very quickly and with possible sanctions being imposed who can blame them, but are they in breach of any more rules doing this knowing that they could be facing a transfer embargo I suspect not because even they couldnt be that silly, could they?
Sorry if this post offends anyone but this is a FOOTBALL item  posted on a FOOTBALL forum. 049:gif
+100%

copthornemike

Quote from: snarks on May 29, 2015, 12:26:35 PM
Luongo is ex Tottenham so Ramsey will know him from there. As for Gladwin, if he turns into another Harry Arter he could be a good buy.

Interesting Luongo went straight to Swindon from Spurs. They may well sign Obika next who also took that route.

So despite all the talk about FFP it apparently does not to apply to QPR. Despite the Football League's talk there is no sign of a transfer embargo or any other sanction!

alfie

Quote from: JIMMY D on May 28, 2015, 10:39:05 PM
Would of loved Fulham to sign these guys. We are just so slow in transfer windows.

Explain why we are so slow in transfer windows, what makes you think we were after this player, is because you like him, I am sure they won't sign a player just because a football supporter likes him.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

The Rock

Well, Fernandes wants to get back in the PL. He is willing to make that happen, regardless of the penalties involved and willing to spend. Throwing money away isn't the answer, but at the other end of the spectrum you have Khan.

I am at a loss. Words can not properly conclude this sentence.