watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SFR* U-20 World Cup tonight!

Started by HatterDon, May 30, 2015, 12:33:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Emerson Hyndman leads the USA kids out v. Myanmar at 2300 Central time. That would be 0500 for you folks in Old Blighty. I don't know if it's being covered by Sky or BBC, but there will be streams, since Fox Sports One is carrying it here in the States.

* somewhat Fulham related
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jonaldiniho 88

Thanks for the heads up HD. Don't think I have enough beers to keep me up that late but would love a review from anyone who is. Without being cheesy I love how we have fans from around the world who can keep everyone up to date. COME ON YOU LITTLE WHITES.

Woolly Mammoth

I shall try and watch this Football Match somehow, as my shift finishes at 5am. I am anxious to watch Emerson as I rate him, and I hope he plays an integral part in Fulhams team next season. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

btings

Hyndman puts the US ahead 2-1 on the counter!

The US looked pretty terrified in the first half, but have been fairly dominant so far in the second.  Hoping they keep their heads about them.

MisfitKid

USA! USA!   starsnstripes
Emerson looked solid. 
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

WestCountryWhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 30, 2015, 07:34:09 AM
Does anyone feel that Emerson and LVC can play in the same Fulham midfield together ?

I think they definitely could just need a third in there. Someone with some physical presence to break the play up

Forever Fulham

I tried to watch the whole thing but fell asleep before he broke the 1-1 tie.  He's Mr. Composure.  Such skill.  And he takes textbook corners. I especially like how he leads the runner with his passes, putting the ball in front of his targets so they don't break their stride.  The little things. Good to see Tab Ramos guiding them.  He was a fine player in his day, with technique to spare.  Not impressed with Acosta the rangy striker.  Squandered a bunch of gorgeous opportunities.