watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I wish we would get some good news or even news

Started by St Eve, June 05, 2015, 12:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

The off season is so boring. It would be nice to know who is staying and who is going. Settle the Ruiz, Stek, Mitro situation so we can start to rebuild and get some new faces in

Woolly Mammoth

The good news is, is that there isn't any bad news, unless your Sepp Blatter.
It's an Oasis of Tranquility out there at the moment. Which isn't a bad thing, give us all a chance to recharge the batteries, watch the Cricket, as I anticipate it could be the lull before the storm.
Enjoy the peace and quiet while you can, or you could take up Dogging while your hanging around waiting for something that may not happen.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fulhamben

closed seasons without a wc, euros or olympics always suck. still the 21s comp starts soon to tide us over
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ToodlesMcToot

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Lighthouse

Want news? - Ross McCormack held off stiff competition from Charlton's Jóhann Berg Guðmundsson to be named London24's Championship Player of the Year.

Read more at: http://www.london24.com/sport/football/clubs/brentford/fulham_striker_beats_charlton_and_brentford_stars_to_london24_championship_player_of_the_year_award_1_4101460
Copyright © LONDON24

Fulham FC player Ryan Tunnicliffe has been charged with aggravated misconduct by reference to sexual orientation after comments posted on his Twitter account.
Read more at http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2015/jun/ryan-tunnicliffe-charged-with-aggravated-misconduct#sEMvKLIQkpG2UEWH.99
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

The Rock

What is nice is that we have been reported interested in other teams player of the year. Cairney at Blackburn (I think he was POTY). The CB at Wolves. Now, interested and actually paying for the player is a different story. But we only need 4-5 players to make a difference in key spots, and paying up for the best players in the Championship is not a bad place to start.

St Eve

Thanks for the update but it just doesn't do it for me. I just hope Khan, Riggs and Kit have some fantastic game plan up their sleeve.

gang

filham

This close season is dragging and there is still some time to go . We must all be aware that Fulham have a large squad and we think that players will be leaving to make room for a few much needed championship quality players.

The Mitroglou, Ruiz, Stek situation is of prime importance as surely until that is sorted the size of Kit's transfer kitty is unkown. Perhaps that is the reason for the lack of action.

fulhamben

Quote from: filham on June 07, 2015, 09:58:09 AM
This close season is dragging and there is still some time to go . We must all be aware that Fulham have a large squad and we think that players will be leaving to make room for a few much needed championship quality players.

The Mitroglou, Ruiz, Stek situation is of prime importance as surely until that is sorted the size of Kit's transfer kitty is unkown. Perhaps that is the reason for the lack of action.
yes but we will be down grading on those 3 so surely we can out lay some money first. its probably more to do with waiting for window to open as opposed to selling our better assets first
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.