https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not bad Barcelona

Started by St Eve, June 06, 2015, 10:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

But we did beat them 4-1. just saying

God The Mechanic

To win the Champions League having only faced league champions is pretty impressive.

dannyboi-ffc

Lol yeah Barcelona! Until they beat Juve 4-1 or turn a 4-1 defeat into 5-4 win on aggregate I dont want to hear champions of Europe.

You might have done a treble but you haven't done a Fulham!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Tooting legend

Yes we won 4-1 but look at the Juventus team that we beat and look at the team that played last night. If last nights team turned up on that great night I think that the 4-1 would have been in favour of Juventus. But I am not taking anything away from that result but we did play a weakened Juventus side, compared to last nights.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Tooting legend on June 07, 2015, 09:11:58 AM
Yes we won 4-1 but look at the Juventus team that we beat and look at the team that played last night. If last nights team turned up on that great night I think that the 4-1 would have been in favour of Juventus. But I am not taking anything away from that result but we did play a weakened Juventus side, compared to last nights.

I am pretty certain the OP was joking. They had Buffon last night, Dempsey lobbed 3rd choice Uncle Fester, I think everyone knows last nights team were better somehow
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

alfie

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on June 07, 2015, 10:00:37 AM
Quote from: Tooting legend on June 07, 2015, 09:11:58 AM

I am pretty certain the OP was joking. They had Buffon last night, Dempsey lobbed 3rd choice Uncle Fester, I think everyone knows last nights team were better somehow

I think we also tend to forget that they had 2 players sent off, one of them a complete travesty, but then again you can only beat what is in front of you, and we did.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Slaphead in Qatar

dont think barce were that good last night. juve had their chances. tevez had a bad night finishing wise.