watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Info please

Started by Herts_clarets, June 06, 2015, 11:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herts_clarets

Hi. Burnley fan here looking for some info on a Fulham line up. My dad took me to Burnden Park to watch Bolton v Fulham. I have worked out that it was 30 Oct 1976. I would like to find out the Fulham team for that game to see whether George Best and also possibly Bobby Moore played in that game. Thanks in advance.

Supermitch

Hi Herts Claret and welcome.  The simple answer is both Best and Moore played, Best scoring in our 2-1 defeat.  Attendance 24228.

Full team:
1.  Peter Mellor
2.  John Lacy
3.  Les Strong
4.  Alan Slough
5.  Ernie Howe
6.  Bobby Moore
7.  George Best
8.  John Evanson
9.  John Mitchell
10.  Rodney Marsh
11.  Terry Bullivant
Sub. John Dowie

Ged

18stepsup

Was that the cup game that had loads of injury time till bolten scored and bobby would not come out for extra time. I got back at four am

Supermitch

Quote from: 18stepsup on June 07, 2015, 11:30:59 AM
Was that the cup game that had loads of injury time till bolten scored and bobby would not come out for extra time. I got back at four am

No, this was a league game

nose

Quote from: 18stepsup on June 07, 2015, 11:30:59 AM

i went to that game.... the biggest farce if you dont count the derby game that was abandoned
i never saw such a downright cheating ref allowed to get away with it inless you went to the away cup replay at spurs when our young team was kicked out of it and the ref looked the other way... seems like coruprion in football was endemic then too because i assure you it was