watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Warburton

Started by DeuceBigelow, June 09, 2015, 11:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeuceBigelow

Daily Record are saying that Fulham are trying to snatch Mark Warburton from under the noses of Rangers. No players having left yet suggests a new manager maybe on the cards?
Riverside Block W

Lighthouse

I first heard about this in April then in May. We seem to have been about to announce Mark Warburton for a few months now.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jambo

Just seen this on Twitter, after the videos the club have put out I'd be very surprised if this has any truth.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

JDH101

I just listened to him on the sportsbar on talksport and he seems like a great guy. Seemed very knowledgeable and inspiring. Traits you'd want from a leader. I would be very happy if we gave him a go. But from what it sounds like, we are sticking with the current structure.

Mince n Tatties

Ive just browsed the Daily Record site football pages
and cant see anything about what you say...

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Roberty

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on June 10, 2015, 04:03:56 AM
Neither can I

Take a look in Tesco - they always have Warburtons there
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

HillingdonFFC

Just looked ,it is on there. Reporting we're in talks. Whats going on?

Mince n Tatties

Yes seen it now its been updated, was looking at yesterday's.
Might be Hogwash, Oddschecker have Warburton 1/12 on to become
Rangers manager....

Pie and mash

People clutching at straws and a tabloid trying to fill column inches - Face it, we're stuck with Kit

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-target-mark-warburton-talks-5853499#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Nero

I don't think kit can still beleive he has the job. In that interview he looks like the benny from crossroads having caught a sight of miss dianes knickers.

bog

I hope he comes.

092.gif

chiefo

Did he not agree with the bees analytical approach? Hardly see him with us if that's Khan jnrs philosophy.

alexbishop

Quote from: chiefo on June 10, 2015, 10:03:25 AM
Did he not agree with the bees analytical approach? Hardly see him with us if that's Khan jnrs philosophy.

Brentford are going to pretty heavy extremes in terms of their use of analytics. I don't believe we intend on going that far. Khan Jr is in charge of the statistical side for both the Jags and us in a consultancy kind of role rather than the more direct approach being taken at Brentford.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Lighthouse

Mark Warburton has denied claims he is in talks with Fulham over replacing Kit Symons as manager at Craven Cottage.

The former Brentford boss is overwhelming favourite to take over at Glasgow Rangers but recent reports have muddied the water in that respect.

However, the 52-year-old has insisted he is not speaking to the Whites over the job and believes it to be disrespectful to Kit Symons.

He told GetWestLondon : "I find these reports disrespectful. There's no truth in them whatsoever.

"Kit Symons has done a fantastic job at Fulham and I'm disappointed to see these allegations. I have not spoken to Fulham at all."
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 10, 2015, 10:56:29 AM
"Kit Symons has done a fantastic job at Fulham and I'm disappointed to see these allegations. I have not spoken to Fulham at all."

Well, if he thinks what Kit has done is 'fantastic' then I am glad he won't be coming.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Wolf

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on June 10, 2015, 11:13:41 AM

Well, if he thinks what Kit has done is 'fantastic' then I am glad he won't be coming.

Fantastic from a Brentford perspective perhaps.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Apprentice to the Maestro

That's the bit you chose to focus on?

The key part is "I find these reports disrespectful. There's no truth in them whatsoever". He's trying to distance himself from the rumours and undermining a fellow professional in a difficult position so he has over-emphasised Kit's impact. It tells us nothing about his judgement.

Pie and mash

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on June 10, 2015, 12:34:08 PM
“Kit Symons has done a fantastic job at Fulham and I'm disappointed to see these allegations. I have not spoken to Fulham at all.”

That's the bit you chose to focus on?

The key part is "I find these reports disrespectful. There's no truth in them whatsoever". He's trying to distance himself from the rumours and undermining a fellow professional in a difficult position so he has over-emphasised Kit's impact. It tells us nothing about his judgement.

Think it was a joke, mate