News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Experiences with Samsung Galaxy mini3 phones.

Started by ron, June 11, 2015, 10:33:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron

Being *ahem* rather senior these days, and therefore a touch on the technophobic side, both me and wife decided to upgrade our steam driven mobile phones to smart phones. Now, state of the art, cutting edge phones were not for us, so on passing a Carphone Warehouse, we saw an offer on the above model, so we signed up for one each.

Now, the access to the internet is useful, the phones take good photos, but the main feature, i.e. the actual phone, seems fuzzy and sometimes slightly intermittent on both, in fact worse than our old ones. Is this a feature of this type of phone, or is there some setting or procedure we can do to improve it?

The Carphone Warehouse advised my wife to get a new simcard, which she did, without any noticeable improvement.

westcliff white

iv ever heard that changing the sim card can resolve bad reception. I Have a Galaxy s3 mini for my work phone and reception is decent, the only issue i have is signal dropout in certain areas (even in London) but other than that a very decent phone.
Every day is a Fulham day

bobbo

Ron are you still in gaurantee time or cool off period, if so take em back spend just a wee bit more and get iPhones. Failing that make the put it right you have lots of consumer rights on your side -
1975 just leaving home full of hope

ron

Thanks for that guys, I think the phones will go back this weekend and I'll press them for something better, and not accept the sim card thing as an excuse.

Cheers!