News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Richards signs - Fulham FC fail (and training gear release)

Started by FPT, June 11, 2015, 03:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

The football club tweeted the first arrivals to the new seasons' training gear, along with pictures containing Cauley Woodrow, Shaun Hutchinson and Jazz Richards! Instantly after I tweeted telling people to note it, the tweet was deleted and replaced with a picture-less one!

All possibilities that the shots were taken the day after the season finished, using Craven Cottage, but then why would Ashley Richards be one of your models if there were no guarantee of him staying. There you go people! Our first (maybe joint) signing of the summer!

Forgot to add the link of the new gear! Might as well kill two birds with one stone, the Fulham Twitter pretty much did:

http://www.fulhamdirect.fulhamfc.com/training/adidas-adults?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=All&utm_campaign=MB

J.Perkins

Quote from: FPT on June 11, 2015, 03:53:41 PM
The football club tweeted the first arrivals to the new seasons' training gear, along with pictures containing Cauley Woodrow, Shaun Hutchinson and Jazz Richards! Instantly after I tweeted telling people to note it, the tweet was deleted and replaced with a picture-less one!

All possibilities that the shots were taken the day after the season finished, using Craven Cottage, but then why would Ashley Richards be one of your models if there were no guarantee of him staying. There you go people! Our first (maybe joint) signing of the summer!

Great! Fantastic! The most dreary 1st signing possible.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Tooting legend

So your subject says Richards signs......But he hasn't yet has he       :046:

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.