more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Some of you really take the biscuit

Started by Peabody, June 11, 2015, 06:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

It has to be McVities Digestive biscuits for me
Preferably having been in the fridge first so as they are crisp & the dark chocolate hasn't melted
No dunking though - if you know what I mean......

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

A lot of people moaning about who ?
If it's the supposed Richards transfer, how do we know.
I thought the consensus of opinion on here was that
until it's on the FFC site, it's not a done deal.

Although Drogba was seen cycling into MP
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on June 11, 2015, 08:18:19 PM
A lot of people moaning about who ?
If it's the supposed Richards transfer, how do we know.
I thought the consensus of opinion on here was that
until it's on the FFC site, it's not a done deal.

That is my point above exactly. Why start a signed thread when they aren't officially signed?

Twig

Quote from: Wearethewhites on June 11, 2015, 06:25:55 PM
Quote from: Jem on June 11, 2015, 06:18:28 PM
Agree with the OP,
not the best welcome to encourage a new player to the club.

Hardly new, and never showed his worth whilst being on loan. Can't blame people for being on the negative side about this one. Better players in the market and a clear case of a job for the Boyoh

LBNo11

...ahh the silly season, who are we going to buy, who should we buy, who should we sell, why aren't we buying players, why aren't we going for better players, why are rumoured (by whom?) targets being bought by other clubs, who should we blame for the contract negotiations not taking place, not working, not being put into place fast enough, why are we not spending more money, where's the ambition?

Those who moan moan about the moaners make the moaners who moan about moaners moaning about the moaners moan.

Then there are the pragmatists who say inflammatory things like "let's just wait and see, and only believe who are new players when the club announce them officially".

Now where's the fun in that..?

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Woolly Mammoth

Some of you really take the biscuit you say, THATS CRACKERS.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 11, 2015, 08:51:15 PM
...ahh the silly season, who are we going to buy, who should we buy, who should we sell, why aren't we buying players, why aren't we going for better players, why are rumoured (by whom?) targets being bought by other clubs, who should we blame for the contract negotiations not taking place, not working, not being put into place fast enough, why are we not spending more money, where's the ambition?

Those who moan moan about the moaners make the moaners who moan about moaners moaning about the moaners moan.

Then there are the pragmatists who say inflammatory things like "let's just wait and see, and only believe who are new players when the club announce them officially".

Now where's the fun in that..?

I'm sorry. Is supporting fulham supposed to be fun? I will have to rethink my motives. I quit wrist slashing for this.

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on June 11, 2015, 09:01:31 PM
Some of you really take the biscuit you say, THATS CRACKERS.

Is this a round about way to get someone to mention cheese, oh blast i just did
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Wimbledon_White

Quote from: Tooting legend on June 11, 2015, 07:01:58 PM
How have we taken the biscuit... I am all for encouraging a new player. But I want the new signings to come under a new manager. The season hasn't started and I already know that with Kit in charge we will have another pitiful season. We need experienced players to strengthen the team, no player that's is decent is going to come to Fulham to work under Kit its as simple as that, Its very, very sad but very, very true. A new Manager please Mr Khan, then we may see happy fans. Its not hard to see.

Yeah good one, Mourinho.

BlaWhiArmyyyyyy

I tend to just read forums not generally post. But im glad i've seen this post.

The one thing i've noticed, on here and twitter, is that some of our fans are still expecting Premier League signings. Ive read people posting that they wouldnt mind seeing Micah Richards, Mulumbu or Vlaar to sign for us. We are a championship team, these players will go abroad before they play in the championship. There is no reason they'd decide to come here.

Yes we would like the club to show a sign of intent and ambition. But im more than happy to sign solid players that know this division. Glamour signings dont always get you out of this league. How many fans were disgusted at us being linked with Jerome last summer? He is a player that is top quality in the championship but lacking in the Prem. Those are the players we need to sign for us. Players for right now, worry about the Prem when and if it comes.

The likes of Forde, Lonergan, Jazz Richards, Pringle would all be good signings. They're solid Championship players.

I'm no fan of Symons, but im willing to give him a chance. He's not going anywhere for now so back him, let him sign some players and then see what he can do. Just remember we are Championship now, I'd rather we signed players for the Championship and build a squad like Bournemouth have done than sign a bunch of 'quality' mercenary players and do a QPR.

filham

Quote from: Tooting legend on June 11, 2015, 07:01:58 PM
How have we taken the biscuit... I am all for encouraging a new player. But I want the new signings to come under a new manager. The season hasn't started and I already know that with Kit in charge we will have another pitiful season. We need experienced players to strengthen the team, no player that's is decent is going to come to Fulham to work under Kit its as simple as that, Its very, very sad but very, very true. A new Manager please Mr Khan, then we may see happy fans. Its not hard to see.
[/quot

Having taken the biscuit you may be looking forward to eating humble pie for Christmas dinner.

I feel we need to give Kit our full support, Lets see how the first ten matches go before we question his ability. Totally wrong to condemn  him before he has built and tried.his team

Peabody

It's not so much moaning about the moaners, more like recognising their right to an opinion but failing to understand their point of view.

jelmo

Quote from: Peabody on June 12, 2015, 01:09:33 PM
It's not so much moaning about the moaners, more like recognising their right to an opinion but failing to understand their point of view.

And don't forget it's also about sounding high and mighty... that's the main reason for this post it seems. For the record I'm not 100% sure about how I feel with regards to Kit staying but I just don't like the tone of the "high horse" posts

Wearethewhites

As soon as the word Kit is branded about, the moaners about the moaners are jumping all over the moaners about moaning. If the moaners about the moaners took the time to read past the first couple of sentences, they'd realise it's about having an opinion, and basing that opinion around what was a poor season and a very poor manager. I don't know what the moaner about the moaners want the moaners to really say? They are just telling it how it is. Other than that, you're just branded a racist for saying 'Job for the Boyohs'??!! 

Apprentice to the Maestro

It's an opinion the first few times that it is said but now that it has been being said for weeks and is the majority opinion on here and is repeated in thread after thread it is moaning.

Peabody

:group hug:r
Quote from: jelmo on June 12, 2015, 01:19:34 PM
Quote from: Peabody on June 12, 2015, 01:09:33 PM

And don't forget it's also about sounding high and mighty... that's the main reason for this post it seems. For the record I'm not 100% sure about how I feel with regards to Kit staying but I just don't like the tone of the "high horse" posts

Me high & mighty, your having a laugh, I am 5' nothing in me socks and at my age, you can forget about mighty. I, like you, express my opinion and if that differs from yours, well hard luck. Also, like all of you, I will continue to say it how I see it, sometimes I get it wrong, just like most of you and if that is the case then I apologise but never ever, will I accept opinions that are stated as fact without hard evidence and expressed before the event has even started.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on June 14, 2015, 10:51:14 AM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on June 12, 2015, 01:33:52 PM
As soon as the word Kit is branded about, the moaners about the moaners are jumping all over the moaners about moaning. If the moaners about the moaners took the time to read past the first couple of sentences, they'd realise it's about having an opinion, and basing that opinion around what was a poor season and a very poor manager. I don't know what the moaner about the moaners want the moaners to really say? They are just telling it how it is. Other than that, you're just branded a racist for saying 'Job for the Boyohs'??!! 

I agree with you, the moaners who are moaning about the moaners, can't wait to stick their oar in, as though they are so righteous, very much like the left wing infiltrated BBC.
The real racists are the ones that use the race card at every opportunity, they are brain washed.

If the moaners hadn't insisted on going on the few supportive threads then the moaners of the moaners wouldn't have moaned. The moaners now moaning about the moaners moaning about the moaners moaning are just hypocrites. The BBC are hypocrites too.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Fulham76

This topic is simple....

Don't moan, complain or leave negative comments about the crap football, performances & results we put in last season & you won't be accused of moaning or being negative.

We clearly need new & improved players but if you have an opinion or are completely underwhelmed by a (potential), average signing, keep your opinion to yourself you negative so & so. That way no one can moan at you, (and you'll probably avoid a load of private messages!!!).

Simple.