watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Some of you really take the biscuit

Started by Peabody, June 11, 2015, 06:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Since the end of last season, some have been clamouring for news on signings and just as we apparently get close to potential signings, then the moaning starts as to whom we sign.

WestCountryWhite

Quote from: Peabody on June 11, 2015, 06:13:11 PM
Since the end of last season, some have been clamouring for news on signings and just as we apparently get close to potential signings, then the moaning starts as to whom we sign.

:plus one: Here here and I thought I was negative

tslyon

Quote from: Peabody on June 11, 2015, 06:13:11 PM

Couldn't have said it any better!

Rudolph

An idiot manager signs a rubbish player!  Deck the halls...

Jem

Agree with the OP,
not the best welcome to encourage a new player to the club.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Jem on June 11, 2015, 06:18:28 PM
Agree with the OP,

Hardly new, and never showed his worth whilst being on loan. Can't blame people for being on the negative side about this one. Better players in the market and a clear case of a job for the Boyoh

Peabody

Quote from: Wearethewhites on June 11, 2015, 06:25:55 PM
Agree with the OP,

Hardly new, and never showed his worth whilst being on loan. Can't blame people for being on the negative side about this one. Better players in the market and a clear case of a job for the Boyoh

WestCountryWhite

Quote from: Wearethewhites on June 11, 2015, 06:25:55 PM
Agree with the OP,

Tooting legend

How have we taken the biscuit... I am all for encouraging a new player. But I want the new signings to come under a new manager. The season hasn't started and I already know that with Kit in charge we will have another pitiful season. We need experienced players to strengthen the team, no player that's is decent is going to come to Fulham to work under Kit its as simple as that, Its very, very sad but very, very true. A new Manager please Mr Khan, then we may see happy fans. Its not hard to see.

WestCountryWhite

Quote from: Tooting legend on June 11, 2015, 07:01:58 PM
How have we taken the biscuit... I am all for encouraging a new player. But I want the new signings to come under a new manager. The season hasn't started and I already know that with Kit in charge we will have another pitiful season. We need experienced players to strengthen the team, no player that's is decent is going to come to Fulham to work under Kit its as simple as that, Its very, very sad but very, very true. A new Manager please Mr Khan, then we may see happy fans. Its not hard to see.

A big part of me agrees with you but Kit is staying and we need to get used to it and get behind him.

Minimal money spent on a right back cover so that we can spend where it's really needed. Which is why if we bring Forde in for nothing it will be equally good business

Tooting legend

Quote from: WestCountryWhite on June 11, 2015, 07:44:15 PM

A big part of me agrees with you but Kit is staying and we need to get used to it and get behind him.

Minimal money spent on a right back cover so that we can spend where it's really needed. Which is why if we bring Forde in for nothing it will be equally good business

Of course I love my club have done for over 36years....If Kit is in charge come August then yes I will be 100% behind him and the team. But just wish there had been a change.

fulhamben

ill ask again, why do you pressume its cover? surely you buy your primary targets before you get your cover.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Wearethewhites

Quote from: fulhamben on June 11, 2015, 07:49:23 PM

Jazz Richards wouldn't have left a Premiership side to come to Fulham and sit on the bench. I'm sorry, but he'll be Kits first choice. Those who think he'll be cover are the ones taking the biscuit

Tooting legend

ill ask again, why do you pressume its cover? surely you buy your primary targets before you get your cover.

Who mentioned the word cover in my post!!!!

Jonaldiniho 88

Agree with the OP. We played so many players at the back and non sorted us out. It can't just be the players/defenders fault. I have decided to refrain from commenting on kit (although i spent weeks giving my opinion) as he is going to be in charge so I'm behind him. Let's hope with his players, an off season and the guidance of Rigg he proves some of us naysayers wrong. Jazz is a decent enough player and can cover two positions however it's not on the offal so it's not confirmed.

What takes another biscuit is people starting threads with confirmed signings that aren't confirmed. While amusing to the poster when it's an obvious tounge in cheek gag or they want to be the first to break news (which is unbroken by the club therefore not breaking news) is pretty annoying and a cheap trick on people checking this board for genuine news. A Richards on the verge of signing or something of the ilk would be much less misleading.

snarks

I think this site is wrongly named, I'm seeing less and less "friends" of fulham posting

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: snarks on June 11, 2015, 07:59:23 PM
I think this site is wrongly named, I'm seeing less and less "friends" of fulham posting

Friends of fulham we just hate each other. Haha

WestCountryWhite

We need cover in the right bag position we have one without him and that's Grimmer. By cover I mean options to play there.

We also need cover at left back as we are left with Kavanagh and lovebite who is a liability

fulhamben

Quote from: WestCountryWhite on June 11, 2015, 08:02:07 PM

We need cover in the right bag position we have one without him and that's Grimmer. By cover I mean options to play there.

We also need cover at left back as we are left with Kavanagh and lovebite who is a liability
yes, but what we need is a decent right back, and grimmer as cover. we tried jazz and it didnt work. if the club are serious about top 6 then jazz isnt good enough. and yes we need somone to play ahead of kav down the left too
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

you lucky people

yes I agree we need all those things but we are not exactly a big draw for better players at the moment, maybe we have to take what we can get to add to the good young squad that we already have?
'Remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean, cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.'