watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Contract question

Started by @jolslover, June 11, 2015, 08:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@jolslover

The topic of Woodrows new contract got me thinking, With Hyndman Roberts Dembele and Woodrows (Not any more) contract set to expire next year

If you had to order these 4 youth prospects in order of who you most want given a contract to who you least want given a contract what would it be

I (obviously) would like them all given a new contract but my order would go something like this

Hyndman
Roberts
Dembele
Woodrow
STH H3

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Roberts
LVC
Hyndman
DEmbele
Plumain

I would have included Kavanagh, Betts, Grimmer and George Williams but think they're already tied up
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

cmg

Quote from: fulhamben on June 11, 2015, 08:08:19 PM
roberts first all day long

Totally agree with fulhamben on this (by no means a regular occurrence!)
Although Hyndman and, probably, Woodrow are at a higher level of attainment at the moment, I have never watched Roberts without reinforcing my belief that he will turn out to be something special at the highest level.

MJG

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on June 11, 2015, 08:14:31 PM
Roberts
LVC
Hyndman
DEmbele
Plumain

I would have included Kavanagh, Betts, Grimmer and George Williams but think they're already tied up
LVC already has one till 2017

Jonaldiniho 88

Lvc would be my first choice for the short term, hyndman mid term and Roberts long term. I think they are equally important to us and should be offered the same length contract (long) but they don't really play the same position and a team with them in for the next 3-4 years would, in my opinion be incredible for us. Just imagine hyndman sitting, lvc box to box and Roberts ACM terrifying defenders. Two rounded wingers (giving cover and a threat going forward) and that would cause most teams at most levels a problem. Here's hoping.

love4ffc

Quote from: MJG on June 11, 2015, 08:29:28 PM
Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on June 11, 2015, 08:14:31 PM
Roberts
LVC
Hyndman
DEmbele
Plumain

LVC already has one till 2017

Then I would go with:

Roberts
Hyndman
Dembele
Plumain

Both Roberts and Hyndman for the long term.  Dembele and Plumain for the short term. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?