watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our relegated Premiership team

Started by f321ffc, June 12, 2015, 01:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

I know many had to go but had we not had the massive cull of players that we did how do you think our team relegated from the prem would have done last season.
I think just missing out on a play off place,  over to you. 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Snibbo

bobbo

Yes I tend to agree but I do remember how badly they played on occasions ie at home to Sheffield Utd .sidwell,duff,Hughes and Baird would all have still done a decent job for us
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Sgt Fulham

Top 6, dejagah alone was a huge loss, and look how Kasami is doing now.

snarks

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on June 12, 2015, 02:36:00 PM

I agree it's Kasami and Dejagah of that team that are the big losses, and Holtby even though he was only on loan.

FPT

I don't think it'd have done well at all. It was disjointed, lacked technique, unorganised, immobile and illogical.

Two or three players may have dragged us higher up in the table, but it wouldn't have been successful, nor pretty and we'd be in one HELL of a financial mess and would have to sell them all anyway.

fulhamben

Quote from: snarks on June 12, 2015, 02:46:09 PM

I agree it's Kasami and Dejagah of that team that are the big losses, and Holtby even though he was only on loan.
not so sure on holtby, i think he looked better than he was purely because he could get around the pitch more than the other useless lot. would he have been an upgrade on lvc? not for me. ashkan was a massive loss imo
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Holders

Quote from: snarks on June 12, 2015, 02:46:09 PM

Couldn't agree more.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

YoungsBitter

Defense was still a massive issue, Hangeland and Hughes struggled and we know how well Burn and Amorebieta did...also I think a midfield pairing of Parker and Sidwell was a license to get thrashed at any level...
Quark, strangeness and charm

St Eve

res

Quote from: f321ffc on June 12, 2015, 01:53:18 PM
I know many had to go but had we not had the massive cull of players that we did how do you think our team relegated from the prem would have done last season.
I think just missing out on a play off place,  over to you. 049:gif

Just escaped relegation, with a massive FFP fine which would have bankrupted us. How many of the cast offs did anything of note after leaving us-none really.