more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR sign Jay Emanuelle Thomas

Started by f321ffc, June 12, 2015, 05:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on June 13, 2015, 05:32:48 PM
After watching the Three Amigos video and reading through the finance reports MJG posts. I've come to the conclusion that. We have a limit budget for key positions only. Keeping Kit was more to do with not having money to spend, so not being able to attract a new manager. They knew ST sales would be poor so they are getting their house in order now. Kit, like most will have till Christmas to show what he can do.

that or they dont really trust kit and dont want to blow the budget and holding some back when they need to get a new man in

Blanco

Why are there still qpr posts on this forum? Who cares about them? Stop it!  fp.gif

Wearethewhites

Add Jamie Mackie to that list as well. Nothing special, but a hard working Championship player who always gives 110%. Obviously went back to QPR because of old ties, but Kit was banging on about making big changes this season, and at the moment, we've done sweet FA. That's 4 half decent signings by a Club that's supposed to have broken every Financial Fair Play rule, and suppose to be operating under a transfer embargo. 

HatterDon

Quote from: Wearethewhites on June 17, 2015, 12:11:00 AM
Add Jamie Mackie to that list as well. Nothing special, but a hard working Championship player who always gives 110%. Obviously went back to QPR because of old ties, but Kit was banging on about making big changes this season, and at the moment, we've done sweet FA. That's 4 half decent signings by a Club that's supposed to have broken every Financial Fair Play rule, and suppose to be operating under a transfer embargo. 
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Wearethewhites

Quote from: HatterDon on June 17, 2015, 12:20:18 AM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on June 17, 2015, 12:11:00 AM

Bronaldinho

They've signed Luongo, Gladwin, JET & Mackie.

All of which would have been beneficial to our side.

Definitely good signings by them.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

westcliff white

QPR are not under an embargo (and wont be for a while yet) as they believe the rules are unenforceable, they are taking action against the league so all penalties / punishments cannot be administered as I have understood it. The two parties continue dialogue to try to come to a mutual acceptable settlement.
Every day is a Fulham day

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Nero on June 13, 2015, 10:17:30 AM
Quote from: Northern Cottager on June 12, 2015, 06:26:25 PM
Why are we starting threads about their signings?

I fear the reason is because we haven't made any to talk about, there manager has during his short tender seen where he needs players knowing who he was getting rid of while ours has had a season and a transfer window already and not got anything prepared.

That's because he hasn't got a clue, imo, Nero.
If he doesn't know what's needed in our team after all this time and all these games, he never will.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

snarks

Quote from: Skatzoffc on June 17, 2015, 09:19:36 AM
Quote from: Nero on June 13, 2015, 10:17:30 AM

I fear the reason is because we haven't made any to talk about, there manager has during his short tender seen where he needs players knowing who he was getting rid of while ours has had a season and a transfer window already and not got anything prepared.

That's because he hasn't got a clue, imo, Nero.
If he doesn't know what's needed in our team after all this time and all these games, he never will.

Posts like this really annoy me, it's lazy inaccurate, takes no account of the structure of the club and is just another excuse to attack the manager.

Right so he hasn't got a clue, who's he?... Are you referring to Kit or MR, as far as I understand one of them is in charge of making transfers happen, the other identifying targets. As for not knowing what the team need, utter rubbish, the club are being linked with defenders, midfielders and forwards. (i.e. they need players all over the pitch). I think a more telling comment would be that the club haven't signed anyone yet, which for all my patience I would like to see the first signing too.

epsomraver

:plus one: :plus one:

alexbishop

Quote from: epsomraver on June 17, 2015, 10:15:28 AM

:plus one: :plus one:

because:

a) we have no signings of our own to discuss;
b) QPR are a local rival;
c) QPR play in the same league as us; and
d) they have signed some players that may/may not have been of interest to us.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop