watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jazz Richards...

Started by Steven Ageroad, June 13, 2015, 11:19:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven Ageroad

As he may be joining us soon, did anyone watch the Wales.v.Belgium match and how did he perform. The BBC website gave him an 8 and said that he defended sensibly and kept the ball well against the man he was marking, Eden Hazard.

bog

The report in the Mail said he played well.

092.gif

Peabody

That won't please some of his critics on here

Tonywa

He also played very well indeed  for Swansea against Arsenal a few weeks back when he came on as substitute when the Swans were defending desperately in the second half. I remarked to a friend at the time that he looked far batter than he ever had during his time at the Cottage.

Roberty

If he was anything less than brilliant he's not going to be good enough for us  :005:
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

The Rock

He has been decent enough, not really setting the world alight. Perhaps the players around him were of less quality and made him look worse than he really is?

Twig

Quote from: The Rock on June 13, 2015, 12:06:11 PM
He has been decent enough, not really setting the world alight. Perhaps the players around him were of less quality and made him look worse than he really is?

I think that may be true, sadly.

Tooting legend

He had a great game, defended well, attack well, great crosses. How people on here cant see that he would be a good signing. Everyone keeps going on about Grimmer being better then Richards, let me ask you a question is grimmer in the Scotland squad for the qualifier tonight. Enough said.

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Peabody on June 13, 2015, 12:01:52 PM

You're like an old woman Peabody. Constantly moaning about the moaners, critics and negative posters, but all you do, is take every oportuntity to poke and slate them. For example, not one poster has made a bad commented about Jazz in this thread, but you just can't help yourself. Grow up.

Craven Mad

Quote from: Wearethewhites on June 13, 2015, 12:48:50 PM

You're like an old woman Peabody. Constantly moaning about the moaners, critics and negative posters, but all you do, is take every oportuntity to poke and slate them. For example, not one poster has made a bad commented about Jazz in this thread, but you just can't help yourself. Grow up.

I think Peabody is referencing an earlier thread where 90% of posters were criticising the proposed signing of Jazz.

Logicalman

Quote from: Tonywa on June 13, 2015, 12:04:15 PM
He also played very well indeed  for Swansea against Arsenal a few weeks back when he came on as substitute when the Swans were defending desperately in the second half. I remarked to a friend at the time that he looked far batter than he ever had during his time at the Cottage.

:plus one:

Couldn't agree more. I like the lad.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Craven Mad on June 13, 2015, 12:53:16 PM

I think Peabody is referencing an earlier thread where 90% of posters were criticising the proposed signing of Jazz.

People shouldnt be slated for having an opinion. I'm on the fence with Richards but it makes for a much better board when people arent making snarky comments about other peoples' opinions.

Logicalman

lets keep it civil lads & lasses. Opinions are all valid and the observation appears to be a sound one, even if it did get a rise out of some. Then again, ANY opinion is likely to get a rise out of someone on here.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

MJG

A lot of revisionist views on him after last night. He had a 14 game trial with us and he's nothing better in many ways than what we already have.  If he joins so be it,  but would not be on my wanted list.

Peabody

Who the hell do you think you are? When the rumour statted that he was joining us, there were plenty of critics on here. So when you tell me to grow up, check your facts. Also, you obviously have issues with me, so feel free to ignore my posts , because, as sure as nuts, I am not going to change my views.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I didn't see enough of him to comment, but who says he's signed for us ?
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

nose

i hope he was brilliant for wales and remains so and please let him ply his trade somewhere else than fulham. he is not good enough often enough.

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Still better than Grimmer.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

Nick Bateman

Quote from: Peabody on June 13, 2015, 01:41:29 PM

Who the hell do you think you are? When the rumour statted that he was joining us, there were plenty of critics on here. So when you tell me to grow up, check your facts. Also, you obviously have issues with me, so feel free to ignore my posts , because, as sure as nuts, I am not going to change my views.

Incur the full wrath of Peabody at your peril.... he could crush a grape!!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

love4ffc

Mr. P was only stating a sarcastic observation.  Don't think he deserved that little jib. 

If Jazz comes so be it.  Not convinced that he is really any better then what we have.  I actually like Grimmer.  I wish we had brought in a more experienced RB who could of both given Grimmer competition and helped develop him. 

That is the scenario I would have preferred.   

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?