watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

been away for a while.... what's new?

Started by jarv, June 15, 2015, 01:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Just got back from trip to UK. Two weeks catching up with friends and family. Stayed away from computers so I have no idea what is going on. (Nothing in the papers I bought).  Anybody got a summary....has Messi been signed yet to play up front with RMc.?

Wearethewhites

Whilsts QPR have been actively buying players (x3) and are now sniffing around one of our targets with a late bid... Absolutely nothing.

mikestrand

The positives are still positive and the negatives are still negative,
and the rest are still stuck in the middle.

Ordar

We finally published our player release lists, a good 2 weeks plus later than most teams.

Absolutely no movement on transfers. Very few rumors. Symons has quit his Wales job, and that's about it.

McBride78

Released players, a few that turned heads.  Chris David being released upset a few here on the board.  Linked with Dunk, Jazz Richards, Pringle, and a few strikers.  Mitro exchange deal for the striker still just rumor, nothing new there.  No news on Bryan Stek, or Amore.  Some debate about Roberts and Man City, rumors seem rather ridiculous as it appears he wants game time (50% or he will not sign) with Fulham and Man City have gauranteed more starts than us?????
Woodrow signed contract extension which i thought was excellent news.  Emerson Hyndman captained US U21s and scored a few goals and notched some assists.  I think he will be a contributor this season.  And there were the usual Kit sucks threads and comments.  I may have missed something, but that should about bring you up to current. 

Lighthouse

Today (Monday 15th) the players return for the first day of training. Rodders was the only big name to be released although no shock because of wages. We have been  linked with players and once they go somewhere else we blame Fulham although we have no idea they were ever really of interest.

But we should have news fairly shortly of players.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope