watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Could anyone help or suggest

Started by St Eve, June 16, 2015, 10:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

Where I could get some photographs, preferably older ones, of the Cottage etc.
My company is called Craven Corporation and we have just relocated offices. The color scheme is obviously black and white with some subtle areas of red. I thought that some large framed photographs would add the finishing touches.
I have tried to get in touch with Ken Coton, but I don't think he is well at the moment.
LB11- maybe you have some ideas.

Thanks

LBNo11

...St Eve, can you be more specific, do you want pohotos of Craven Cottage pavilion itself or other parts of the stadium such as the gable over the Stevenage Road stand, and do you want pictures with - or without players. Also how old is old, 40's, 50's 60's? The problem with older photos is the picture quality was usually poor and grainy and so blowing them up will not give the same results as a modern day photo.

Let me know, no promises, but I'll look at my collection and ask around if you let me know...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

St Eve

LB11 I would like any pictures of the Cottage itself and the stadium. Stevenage Road would be perfect too.  Without players. I would want them at least 4 foot square  so age might be an issue.
Thank you so much for responding. This really would make my offices look great