Main Menu

Tom Cairney

Started by jimmyc19, June 21, 2015, 07:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on June 27, 2015, 09:18:13 AM
Quote from: Holders on June 27, 2015, 05:14:15 AM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on June 26, 2015, 11:50:14 PM
The bus is only as good as the driver, we will see.

Well we have our own FoF bus driver - is that reassuring or worrying?

:down_under: Considering the amount of low bridges he has run into, and the number of request stops he fails to stop at, I would say it's biblically worrying.  067.gif

Oi thats me you're criticising there! ..........actually he has a point, be very worried! I get road rage  :dft007:

I said stop ringing the bell, I heard it the first time!  :dead horse:
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Craven Mad

Quote from: Tooting legend on June 27, 2015, 10:14:39 AM
Quote from: PaulJ123 on June 27, 2015, 03:06:20 AM
Betts
Grimmer Dunk Burn Kavanagh (someone new)
Parker/Hyndman
LVC Cairney
Roberts Pringle
Mccormack

That's top 2 material.

LVC/Cairney might not be the most defensive but I'd hope with 1/both of them and Parker/Hyndman in there they'd help with any issues we might have.

Mccormack has had problems with just his up front, but I think that's just down to poor management/tactics. He's the best player in the league by a distance, just needs the supply.

Lets hope Kit can find the solution.

That's not top2 material that side wouldn't even make the play offs. I wouldn't have Grimmer, Roberts(to light weight), Hyndman. A new right back, A new left back and 2 new centre halfs then we maybe talking top 6.

I'd be worried about that defence.

Last season we scored 62 goals [11th in the league] but conceded 83 [23rd in the league]. Only Blackpool (who could barely put out a squad) let in more goals - and only 8 more at that. No matter how much we improve our creativity and goalscoring chances if we concede more than we score we'll be in for another disappointing season.

Last season didn't work, so putting out basically the same back 4 would be a huge mistake IMO.

A new formation will help (good riddance to the narrow diamond), but our fullbacks are not good enough, Parker isn't good enough and a new CB is needed (you've suggested Dunk, who would be the ideal, but Tom Lees would also be a big upgrade).

TLDR? No chance of top 2 with that defence..