News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So far I think so good. So who is to blame?

Started by Jonaldiniho 88, June 27, 2015, 01:34:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonaldiniho 88

I'm happy with our activity. Two decent frees and a decent young signing. Who is to blame credit? I think Rigg is a big part of this although they may all be kit targets. I am convinced tunni is a great dcm in the waiting and cover for our wing backs is all we need.  If we could get husband or close to him I feel a top ten finish would be a good probability and top six within reach.

Jonaldiniho 88

Sorry what I meant to say is " is this Rigg,  kit, Ali Mac or curbs". It's not any of the but whom desreves credit

Wow too much beer.

Woolly Mammoth

I am just pleased that there has been positive activity, and they are all very decent additions, which is encouraging, as for who is responsible, I do not know. I am sure Riggs was involved no doubt. Kit I am to understand has been on holiday. Nevertheless, I expect they were all identified targets a while back, and Fulhams endeavour and spade work to secure these players has paid off, I expect there are more to come, which will depend on the budget I expect. The good thing is that they are bringing these players in early, and so far these three are players suitable and very decent signings, and I am sure will strengthen the team/squad.  
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Baszab

It doesn't actually work like Football Manager with KS sitting at home phoning up a few agents.

What happened is that KS and his management team identified a list of about 20 potential targets at the end of last year - this is called forward planning

Then Rigg/Curbishely and various other scouts contact players/teams/agents etc

KS has a plan for a certain team - the man is  a serious and knowledgeable manager ...contrary to the drivel that gets posted on here about him

We should get a completely refashioned team this year and so far Kahn realises that this is a sh** or bust season and will spend accordingly

KS does take a holiday - is that not allowed ?