https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Details of young kids contracts

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, July 01, 2015, 04:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/july/01/retained-list

The Club is able to confirm the following player activity:

Stephen Arthurworrey has signed a one-year extension to his contract, keeping him at Fulham until the summer of 2016, and he will join Yeovil Town on loan for the duration of the upcoming campaign. The Club holds an option to recall the defender in January.

Jordan Evans, Liam Donnelly and Dean O'Halloran have all been offered new contracts with the Club.

In the younger age groups, Aron Davies has signed a three-year professional contact, Josh Walker a two-year pro contract, while Aaron Redford and Elijah Adebayo have signed one-year pro deals.

Anthony Dolan and Mattias Kait are also set to agree two-year professional contracts, and Tayo Edun and Luca de la Torre have been offered professional terms, too.
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

MJG

Well that's all great news and not what a few were told recently.
Just need them to sign the contracts.

@jolslover

Good news, Really rate Jordan Evans, always impressed me when I've seen him for the u21s. Great news about Donnely and Arturworrey also. Its interesting how many good young CBS we have, Artuworrey, Donnelly, Burgess, Casasola
STH H3

God The Mechanic

Anyone know much about the guys who have been given the longer contracts?  Davies, Walker Dolan, and Kait.  They likely to feature for the first team much this season?

FPT

No GTM, I don't think any of the players above will feature next season, the two year professional contract is standard really, and I think Aron Davies' situation is different because he would have been a professional at Bristol City already, so the three year contract is just the initial deal following his transfer to here.

This is all just general end-of-year business. I hope Jordan Evans and Liam Donnelly get deals of a good length, I'm big on the pair of those, it wouldn't surprise me to see both make their debuts at some point throughout the year either, one for the early rounds of the cups though. I like Dean O'Halloran also, nice to see direct wingers with a focus on delivery these days. It's a shame to consider that probably as old school.

The last two, Luca De La Torre and Tayo Edun are two potential stars. Edun played a good amount of U21 games at the age of 16 this season and looked comfortable. Luca also at 16 starred in a very young U18 group and was rewarded with some U21 game time at the end of the season.

PaulJ123

This transfer window is going too well.....

snarks

Quote from: PaulJ123 on July 01, 2015, 04:37:31 PM
This transfer window is going too well.....

Calm down, Fulham will fail to sign a centre back by misreading a form and getting an old fashioned centre forward instead. There's plenty of time to c*ck it up yet   :005: :005:

cmg

Excellent news and fair play to the Club for keeping everyone in the picture.

The four youngest are all internationals in their age group. Kait, almost certainly the best Estonian we have had at the club, has an incredible scoring record for his country's u17s and now, still only 17, plays for their u19s. He came with a great reputation but I feared he had tapered off. Edun is an England regular and I am pleased we made the US international, Luca de la Torre an offer he couldn't refuse.

aaronmcguigan

Signing Arthurworrey on a one year contract and giving him to Yeovil for a year. basically he isn't good enough, but keeping options open just incase he plays a blinder down in league 2

MasterHaynes

I have now been lifted out of my despondency from the earlier thread and reverse my decision to give up watching the youth teams next season. When I thought that we had released Deano and Arthurworrey.
I'd lost all faith in the academy and what the strategy was if we were offloading that sort of talent. I still think that we could have placed Stephen in a mid table Division one team rather than sticking with an uncertain squad following a successive relegation at Yeovil