Main Menu

Welcome Jazz

Started by f321ffc, July 02, 2015, 11:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

westcliff white

another steady body through the door, hopefully they tie up this mcdonald guy too
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

rusty shackleford

How do people on here be so quick with posting up news lol

God The Mechanic

Four new signings for £4million or so, all in before the training camp to Portugal.  Decent early business, now to build upon it!

EJL

Quote from: rusty shackleford on July 02, 2015, 11:12:58 AM
Twitter notifications or just looking at Twitter when the story pops up

f321ffc

Quote from: rusty shackleford on July 02, 2015, 11:12:58 AM
092.gif Retired and bugger all else to do today but watch FFC site for news ,sad ain't i. COYW 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

rusty shackleford

He seems to divide opinion on the Swansea forums. But most of them say they are sad to see him leave, he might not have set the world alight, but gave his all, etc.

I thought he was ok for us last year.

We are quietly building a decent side

Ordar

Welcome back Jazz. Assuming we finally abandon the awful diamond where the full backs were constantly exposed, he will do a good job for us.

I hope he's been signed for his natural right back spot, and we're trying to get Husband for the other side

leonffc

Quote from: rusty shackleford on July 02, 2015, 11:19:19 AM
He seems to divide opinion on the Swansea forums. But most of them say they are sad to see him leave, he might not have set the world alight, but gave his all, etc.

I thought he was ok for us last year.

We are quietly building a decent side

Agree.
Hopefully Kit is going to give his full backs their deserved protection this coming season and we'll see the real Jazz Richards (and anyone else playing full back).

Nero

Welcome jazz thank god you have joined our back 4 last year where hopeless oh wait.

Craven Mad

Welcome back, Jazz!

Hopefully he'll get a better opportunity to prove himself with a new formation and slightly more cover from midfield. Here's to a fresh start.

As for the next signing, Friend has just announced an intention to stay with Borough; time to get Husband back ASAP!!

Northern Cottager

I think this is a great signing. He looked good going forward but the whole shape of the side didn't benefit the full- backs. Hopefully with some solid bodies around him and the rest of the defense being sorted we can see the best of him.

hovewhite

Welcome Jazz another good young signing who will only improve by playing on a regular basis and in a Fulham shirt.

SKSW6

Imo, our transfer policy this year has been our best for a long time. That's now 3 British (I think communication on the pitch is a big factor) players, with the quality to start in the first XI, all in the perfect age range where they have experience but can still get better. Lonergan is a great back-up keeper signing too.

Kevin McDonald is another we've been linked with who fits perfectly in with the other 3 above. Then there's the links to Tarkowski, Dunk, Husband etc which are promising and show foresight rather than the short-termism we've had for a number of years. Well done, Fulham.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: SKSW6 on July 02, 2015, 12:13:33 PM
Imo, our transfer policy this year has been our best for a long time. That's now 3 British (I think communication on the pitch is a big factor) players, with the quality to start in the first XI, all in the perfect age range where they have experience but can still get better. Lonergan is a great back-up keeper signing too.

Kevin McDonald is another we've been linked with who fits perfectly in with the other 3 above. Then there's the links to Tarkowski, Dunk, Husband etc which are promising and show foresight rather than the short-termism we've had for a number of years. Well done, Fulham.

Agreed!

We do need a mix of quantity and quality though! Need about another 10 in through the door!!

dannyboi-ffc

He wasn't amazing on loan but with hindsight he actually wasn't that bad either. It was a difficult situation to come into and he had very little protection. I personally think he is better than Grimmer and has potential. The Wales v Belgium game seemed to sway my opinion. With the right system and protection I think he offers a better balance than Grimmer does.

Welcome aboard Jazz, I am actually very happy with this signing which I never imagined I would be. 4 goodens in, 6 more to go Kit!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

nose

get ready to life in the lower leagues we are set to stay in the championship for a good few years
Jazz was poor for us, so signing him is a real blow to my confidence in the manager and his team.
Dreadful news... i am not being negative just saying what I see. 
england lose last night and now this!

FPT

Here's a task - buy a better full back for the rumoured £500k or less? I don't think you can, he can cover both full back positions if need be also. He has a promotion to his name also, albeit 11 appearances on loan for Crystal Palace and being uninvolved in the play offs. He's got a handful or two of Premier League experience, as well as a bit of International game time (the game against Belgium being most notable). At 24 he's strangely quite young so there's still room to grow and I'm looking forward to seeing how he does in a system that'll offer full back protection and a fight for the number 2 position with Jack Grimmer.

Video just tweeted by Fulham shows that he's ready integrated also, welcomed back with open arms by Shaun Hutchinson and Marcus Bettinelli.

I'm happy with that deal and the rumoured price also, so cheap that we can now afford to splash a wee bit more on the centre back and left back positions.

Dodger53

He says he enjoyed his time at Fulham when on loan, enjoyed the style of football and were unlucky with some of the results. I hope he dosent really mean it because I didn't enjoy the style or think we were unlucky. I hope he didn't find it easy street and has signed up for 3 years of cushty. Some hard work on the training field and he may turn good for us, I hope so.