watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Loyalty Points

Started by Berserker, July 03, 2015, 09:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Has anybody got them added to this year's season ticket yet? Mine still says Nil points
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

rweller86

Only recently I noticed them. But were missing for a long time.
@rweller

Chesh

Mine was showing as nil when I last looked a couple of weeks ago - sent a polite email to enquire, but didn't get a reply.

Assume, by what others have said, that points will filter through in due course.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

rweller86

I can't see my season ticket on there though... I renewed the day they opened the renewals.
@rweller

HamsterWheel

From the FAQs on the website
"As a Season Ticket Holder do I automatically get all loyalty points for all home matches?

As a Season Ticket Holder you will automatically receive all Loyalty Points for all Barclays Premier League Home matches. Please note you will not receive them up front but will receive them after each match is played. You will only receive points for home cup matches if you bought a ticket for the match under your client reference number and the match has been played."

rweller86

Quote from: HamsterWheel on July 03, 2015, 12:04:56 PM
From the FAQs on the website
"As a Season Ticket Holder do I automatically get all loyalty points for all home matches?

As a Season Ticket Holder you will automatically receive all Loyalty Points for all Barclays Premier League Home matches. Please note you will not receive them up front but will receive them after each match is played. You will only receive points for home cup matches if you bought a ticket for the match under your client reference number and the match has been played."

OP talking about existing points pre 2015/16 season. I am talking about my Season Ticket in general (not the loyalty points) :)
@rweller

Berserker

Yes true I was talking about my already accrued pre 2015/ 2016 loyalty points.

Regarding your season ticket to have to go to a new place this to look for it. It's not straight forward. I'll have a go later and see if I can get to my details again
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Thamesbank

Mine have been added  :008: