News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Does anyone know how many season tickets we've sold???

Started by Fulham76, July 03, 2015, 09:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham76

MJG

At the last FST meeting with the club (early June) the indication was that we were up year on year.

Fulham76

Quote from: MJG on July 03, 2015, 09:18:17 AM
At the last FST meeting with the club (early June) the indication was that we were up year on year.

Any idea how many?

MJG

Quote from: Fulham76 on July 03, 2015, 09:20:44 AM
Quote from: MJG on July 03, 2015, 09:18:17 AM

Any idea how many?
No, just that at that moment we had sold more than the same time last year. Target for whole season will be about 10500 plus. they are very happy with the up take on the kids tickets which was a particular target given the offer they put out.
I'd say its not about raising income, its more about bums on seats and bringing in fresh young fans at a time when we can fit them in.

snarks

I liked the upping of the Junior age bracket too, as "the boy" is now 16 the fact that his is still £59.00  means he can afford the chips!

Andy S

It is important to get the young supporters hooked as they stay for life as long as there is something to support. There is a lot of competition for supporters out there so well done to the club. One of my grandsons only started coming last year and he really got into it. Then to be able to kick a football around on the pitch at the picnic on the pitch event made a good season for him. Like the rest of us he cannot wait for next season to begin

MJG

Quote from: Andy S on July 03, 2015, 10:08:19 AM
It is important to get the young supporters hooked as they stay for life as long as there is something to support. There is a lot of competition for supporters out there so well done to the club. One of my grandsons only started coming last year and he really got into it. Then to be able to kick a football around on the pitch at the picnic on the pitch event made a good season for him. Like the rest of us he cannot wait for next season to begin
And thats the key to the planning behind the offers this coming season. In the PL it was hard with an almost full stadium to get more youngsters in. So we have to start winning (which is the hook) and while they are enjoying that hope the parents buy them a ST when we get back to the PL.

Rudolph

Dangerous tactic tempting kids in to see us this upcoming season with that idiot in charge.  Poor things will be scarred for life!

nose

i am suspicious about stats from the club. i suispect in the end, season ticket sales will fall and attendances drop dramatically as the season continues if we fail to do well and/or play amazing football.
mind you i am impressed there is an advertising campaign to try and get season ticket sales, i saw a bus with a fulham  ad the other day when i was near tolworth.

mrmicawbers

With regard to advertising. Noticed the ticket barriers at Putney Station have Fulham season ticket ads on them.