News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kit looks fresh ,hungry and convincing...

Started by colinwhite, July 03, 2015, 11:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

In the interview on the official website . He convinced me and I have been one of his critics . Looks confidant and is making no apologies for anything . Good on you my son and Come on you lilly whites !

JackyFulham90

I'm not a Kit Symons fan always liked him as a player but some of his tactics last season were awful but he done his job he kept us up. He & Rigg have done a great job so far we are moulding together a decent side so he deserves a fresh start he gets my support

Andy S

Yes I totally agree. He is hungry now as are the whole squad. It begins at Cardiff and if all the pieces are in the right place then I see no reason why we won't have a good season. If kit fails then it will only be of his making. But I don't think he will. Before you know it Wales will be after a new manager and I hope when Kit eventually leaves we will be in the Premier league

Anthea

Definitely looking fresher - do you think Sarah Brookes has advised Kit to shave before being filmed.  Perhaps, she could mention the jumper under the suit jacket - not a good look, if feeling chilly he should try a string vest, worked for my granddad; or maybe a waistcoat or alternatively an overcoat.

Hungry - Kit did look thinner, so maybe has been dieting or it could be that he was clean shaven, removal of face fuzz can make a difference. So yes, he's probably hungry.

Convincing - well, Kit he seemed very keen and positive on Jazz Richards but then he'll know him better than the other players.  Limited signings so far but good ones, I'd say. Brought up the great result of Wales vs Belgium to remind people of his involvement and excitement of going back to Cardiff. The squad have been training with a ball (maybe several) so, yes, I want to be convinced he knows what he's doing...

"above are my own views and not to be taken too seriously"  :)

Holders

Quote from: Anthea on July 04, 2015, 02:52:00 AM
Definitely looking fresher - do you think Sarah Brookes has advised Kit to shave before being filmed.  Perhaps, she could mention the jumper under the suit jacket - not a good look, if feeling chilly he should try a string vest, worked for my granddad; or maybe a waistcoat or alternatively an overcoat.

Hungry - Kit did look thinner, so maybe has been dieting or it could be that he was clean shaven, removal of face fuzz can make a difference. So yes, he's probably hungry.

Convincing - well, Kit he seemed very keen and positive on Jazz Richards but then he'll know him better than the other players.  Limited signings so far but good ones, I'd say. Brought up the great result of Wales vs Belgium to remind people of his involvement and excitement of going back to Cardiff. The squad have been training with a ball (maybe several) so, yes, I want to be convinced he knows what he's doing...

Was he wearing socks with his sandals as well?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Fernhurst

Appears Sarah Brooks has been giving Kit a few pointers re media interviews. No longer the only manager in The Championship who talks and grins at the same time.

Good interview and video, the lad is learning, let's hope for a a few more signings of the caliber of those already on board, a fast start to the season and the old place will be rocking!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Mince n Tatties

Yes he seems quite  enthusiastic about  it all, his side this season so fresh
start,he just might prove all his doubters wrong(which I was one off).
I hope  he does... 049:gif

RaySmith

I like the cut of his jib.

I do believe in Kit - and believe he is sincere and honest, and has the potential to be a top young manager with Fulham. 049:gif

Riversider

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt he mention in the video bringing in "6 or 7" new players !
A few more still to come then, the likes of Dunk, McDonald and Husband would mean that we could start dreaming of promotion.

FulhamStu

Yes, he came across a lot better.   I will give Kit a chance, he start with a cleanish slate and I really hope it goes well.   Good luck Kit.

GloucesterWhite

f321ffc

Kit starts with a clean slate from me but he has to show improvement from the start , now prove me wrong as I thought he should have gone , some good signings so far and a few more to come hopefully .
Getting exited now for the season to start. COYW 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Fulham Tup North

I have not been a Kit fan, but this is a new season and he is staying, so I am happy to get 100% behind him.
Now, with these new signings, it is HIS team and he should be judged by how they perform.  I am happy to be ridiculed for not having faith in the past. Don't let us down Kit!!  Great to be getting players with Championship experience. COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Max Headroom

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on July 04, 2015, 10:06:58 AM
I have not been a Kit fan, but this is a new season and he is staying, so I am happy to get 100% behind him.
Now, with these new signings, it is HIS team and he should be judged by how they perform.  I am happy to be ridiculed for not having faith in the past. Don't let us down Kit!!  Great to be getting players with Championship experience. COYW

I agree 100%. I haven't been a fan, but I am fully behind giving him a fair go with his team rather than the mess that was there last season. He kept us up, and realistically he was never going to get us near the play offs. COYW!

alexbishop

He was like this when he started as caretaker...end of last season must have been very stressful for him

Jol, Rene were good speakers too...
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

H4usuallysitting

I'm just hoping he can organise a team......still not convinced about him, but I really want to be wrong - would love nothing more than a day out at Wembley in a play off final

hovewhite

At the start of every season I feel enthused and hopeful,this season will be the same and wish kit all the luck in the world and cant wait for the season to start.come on you whites.

Anthea

Quote from: Holders on July 04, 2015, 03:12:35 AM
Quote from: Anthea on July 04, 2015, 02:52:00 AM

Was he wearing socks with his sandals as well?

That's fashionable winter wear in NZ, so perfectly acceptable :)

Horse

Hopefully he'll buy enough good players to balance out his complete lack of tactical ability.