watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You better not be reading this thread!

Started by dannyboi-ffc, July 04, 2015, 09:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Important message for the footie team, why on earth are you reading this thread at this time of night????? You should have been in bed 2 hours ago!

Anyone dares to turn up late or with bags under their eyes tomorrow then I will be fining them two weeks wages. Anyone goes one better and dreams of yawning I will give em a clip round the ear.

See you tomorrow for the pre match meal. Nighty night and sweet dreams.

COY fof WHITES!!!!!!!!!!   049:gif 051 065.gif  :028:
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Fulham Tup North

....and no listening!  Do you hear me!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

dannyboi-ffc

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

fulhamben

i had a few beers today and an afternoon nap. ill probably be awake all night now
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Jonaldiniho 88

What meal beforehand? I'm having a few pints watching the women play. Can you resend me time and address skip as I don't know where I'm going. Also are we having a few drinks after or should I drive?

fulhamben

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on July 04, 2015, 10:53:24 PM
What meal beforehand? I'm having a few pints watching the women play. Can you resend me time and address skip as I don't know where I'm going. Also are we having a few drinks after or should I drive?
bexley heath goals. ko 2 wants us their for 1 ish

Jonaldiniho 88

Cheers. Before we meet I'd just like to let u know I'm like a poor mans Parker so don't be putting poo on the board about my style of play. U staying for a couple jars? Is anyone?

fulhamben

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on July 04, 2015, 10:57:49 PM
Cheers. Before we meet I'd just like to let u know I'm like a poor mans Parker so don't be putting poo on the board about my style of play. U staying for a couple jars? Is anyone?
lol, well im like a lazy berbatov. i personally cant have a jar tomorrow

YankeeJim

Wow, you guys seem to go to bed early. I don't even start drinking until 5PM and that's almost two hours away.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: fulhamben on July 04, 2015, 11:03:26 PM

If you have his touch that's good enough for me. I'm a poor mans hungover Parker who can't do pirouettes. Sign me up kit

fulhamben

Quote from: YankeeJim on July 04, 2015, 11:05:29 PM
Wow, you guys seem to go to bed early. I don't even start drinking until 5PM and that's almost two hours away.
yes but i started drinking 9 hours ago at 4am ;)

fulhamben

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on July 04, 2015, 11:07:29 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 04, 2015, 11:03:26 PM

If you have his touch that's good enough for me. I'm a poor mans hungover Parker who can't do pirouettes. Sign me up kit
i like to think of it as work rate of berba and touch of eddie johnson.

dannyboi-ffc

I'm not drinking but defo up for a couple of drinks afterwards. It'll all be over just after 3 so might as well have one or two to celebrate! Don't be late you two!

And Ben if you're like Berba I swear to God, if you score and reveal a message on your vest which undermines the team I will be driving you to Bulgaria myself and leaving you there without a passport.

I am really nice but sometimes the skipper needs to give out tough love

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

fulhamben

are there any rules to this? head height, back pass

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 04, 2015, 11:11:53 PM
I'm not drinking but defo up for a couple of drinks afterwards. It'll all be over just after 3 so might as well have one or two to celebrate! Don't be late you two!

And Ben if you're like Berba I swear to God, if you score and reveal a message on your vest which undermines the team I will be driving you to Bulgaria myself and leaving you there without a passport.

hahaha, ive got " you would have won your last tourne with me in the team" printed on the front and back of my fulham shirt. too hot to do it on the one underneath

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: fulhamben on July 04, 2015, 11:15:50 PM

hahaha, ive got " you would have won your last tourne with me in the team" printed on the front and back of my fulham shirt. too hot to do it on the one underneath

Funny that cos mine says "you're probably right but I would rather have Parker"

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

The rules are shutup and pass the ball lol. On a serious note it is standard 5 a side rules. 20mins each way with a 5/10mins break in between depending on how long it takes to get the match started. I need a warm up!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 04, 2015, 11:45:16 PM

lol, thats cos you lack the winning mentality ;)

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: fulhamben on July 04, 2015, 11:47:41 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 04, 2015, 11:45:16 PM

lol, thats cos you lack the winning mentality ;)

I support Fulham!!!! That mentality was lost years ago......in fact........I'm not sure it was ever there to start with

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Jonaldiniho 88

Nearest station and how do I get to the pitches?