more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

england ladies 1 up

Started by fulhamben, July 04, 2015, 11:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

against ze germans in extra time. come on england
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

mikestrand

well done England you did us proud. We are currently the top nation in europe at football.

jms

England WOMEN  have been magnificent. They have improved so much in the past 6 months in preparation for the WC. This has NOTHING to do with the men's game......this is about Women !

HatterDon

From a Yank who has been watching the tournament, here's the Lionesses in a nut shell: tough, smart, committed, indomitable, team-oriented, and honorable. Plus, they're an English team that beat the Germans in a major tournament. Them's kinda thin on the ground!

Well deserved and well done!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

dannyboi-ffc

Very proud of them. They are like the Hodgson Europa team, others were clearly better than us but they proved team work and fighting for each other goes a long way.

And the manager has been brilliant, most would probably question his tactics/selections but he pulled it off more often than not. My only criticism of him is that I cant understand the obsession with taking Fara Williams off when games are still tight. Its easy with hindsight but I felt it was his fault we lost to Japan. When Fara went off we became very open and didnt keep the ball as well. And thats how Japan scored, we lost the ball and they counter attacked. Still, take a bow son! Our second greatest England team and that has to be celebrated.

Bronze was my player of the tournament but credit to the centre halves who were excellent throughout as were Fara Williams, Chapman, Jill Scott and the striker.Cant remember her name.

They all deserve all the credit they are getting.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

bog

Very proud of them all. How they have improved since Hope Powell was replaced as the coach. What a cocky one that German sub Popp was.

092.gif

Vienna1

Congratulations to the England Ladies! 3rd place in a world cup final is better than their male counterparts currently are . A great squad, that OG against Japan was just bad luck.