watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

James Tarkowski

Started by JackyFulham90, July 05, 2015, 05:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Personally I'm not convinced by Burn at all, or any of our CB's to be honest. I'd be tempted to get Dunk and Tarkowski and try them as a CB partnership. Both at good ages.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Ordar on July 06, 2015, 09:08:13 AM
Personally I'm not convinced by Burn at all, or any of our CB's to be honest. I'd be tempted to get Dunk and Tarkowski and try them as a CB partnership. Both at good ages.

Agree but would cost £7m for the pair and its not going to happen.
Been trawling, messageboards , twitter etc and it seems to have gone very quiet on Dunk. Not much seems to be going on with Tarkowski either apart from appearing on BFC tv talking about the coming season, that probably says hes not going?.
A few seemingly well informed folk on here and TIFF also said McDonald practically a done deal and should be wrapped up in next few days or so? We shall see, certainly hope so

Skatzoffc

Quote from: MasterHaynes on July 05, 2015, 08:16:35 PM
Quote from: WestCountryWhite on July 05, 2015, 03:46:23 PM
Quote from: Texas White on July 05, 2015, 03:42:21 PM
Quote from: Northern Cottager on July 05, 2015, 01:37:20 PM
Quote from: cmg on July 05, 2015, 09:59:07 AM
Quote from: JackyFulham90 on July 05, 2015, 05:56:38 AM

They say he isn't the quickest but is comfortable on the ball & a monster in the air

Sounds familiar. White shirt, no. 33 on the back....?

Burn runs like he has a piano on his back.

Thats not a nice way to talk about a player. Do you think it would help his confidence if he read that?

Maybe not but it is true.

We have the good in the air but can't run centre back position well covered. I haven't seen enough of Tarkowski to comment but if he is of a similar mold then no thanks
Neither of H&H had pace nor come to that did Adams or Keown, Burn is certainly faster than Brede ever was. There are few C/H's that can match the pace of players that are selected because of their speed, that's why most team organise their midfield to protect them. I would have no problem with Burn being one of our C/H pair this season, just hope we alow him to play to his strengths and we address our shortfalls of the previous 2 seasons in defending properly as a team.

:plus one:
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !