watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Larnell Cole

Started by JackyFulham90, July 06, 2015, 05:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Training with 1st team squad,  looks like he is going to Portugal with the team aswell. Positive news hopefully ge can make an impact for us this season

RaySmith

I think he will feature in the first team squad this season, after recovering from serious injury.

A valuable addition.

Bronaldinho

Adds something new to the midfield if I'm truly honest and that's raw speed.

Cole is lightning quick on and off the ball, something we've missed in recent years.

Rather versatile player too, so I am excited to see him involved.

Hopefully a few pre-season games will be streamed.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

westcliff white

he is quick (assumng his injuries have not reduced htis in any way), can deliver a good ball and can shoot, if fit then will be a very good addition as mentioned above
Every day is a Fulham day

hovewhite

he will be like another new signing for the club.He will add a different dimension to the team which has been missing.

Lighthouse

Quote from: hovewhite on July 06, 2015, 11:45:09 AM
he will be like another new signing for the club.He will add a different dimension to the team which has been missing.

Very much so. Will be interested to see if the long lay off will effect his pace in the long run. :022: But with luck he may be the biggest success of the 'new' signings.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Wimbledon_White

I know others have seen him much more than I have, so I will defer to their better judgement.

For me, given his injuries, he has always been something of an enigma.