watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bring back Michael Turner

Started by JackyFulham90, July 06, 2015, 05:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Experienced & calm head at the back. I would like to see him back at Fulham surely he is available at a decent price.
If we brought in Tarkowski or Dunk then also brought in Turner our CB area would certainly be looking stronger

Cravenawin

Think he'd jump at the chance of a permanent move. Stated last season how much he liked the club.He won't get game time at Norwich, and he certainly brought that experienced head in at the back last season.

colinwhite

Turner is not only a steady ,solid cb but he is also good organiser of the players around him .That is something we are sadly short of otherwise.

St. Andrews White

Not a bad player and certainly improved us, but not an incredible player. We still shipped goals from set pieces and he's too similar a player to Dan Burn who would be better than Turner given a run of games.

I certainly wouldn't say no if the price was right, but would much rather have someone like Dunk partnering Burn as our starting CBs
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

FPT

If we were to sell Nikolay Bodurov and Fernando Amorebieta, then sure, I'd take Michael Turner back with another new centre back whether thats James Tarkowski or Lewis Dunk.

Michael Turner's one of those that would be great to have around the club as well as on the pitch, and whilst the centre backs we've been linked with are promising, Turner could be the experienced and mature head needed at the back.

A spine of Michael Turner - Kevin McDonald - Ross McCormack isn't half bad in this division.

nose

Sgt Fulham

I'd be happy if we signed Turner, solid CB and wouldn't cost the world.