watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Portugal

Started by alfie, July 06, 2015, 03:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

If this has already been covered then my apologies, but does anyone know if Mitro and Bryan have gone on the trip?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

cmg

Bryan is, apparently, in Lisbon to 'tie up' a deal with Sporting.

Mitroglou is in Turkey(Besiktas), Italy (Sassuolo), Outer Mongolia - anywhere except where Fulham are - with a 'For Sale:No reasonable offer refused' sign around his neck.

FPT

No.

Bryan Ruiz's post-season hasn't even started yet, Costa Rica have played three friendlies and the Gold Cup starts on Thursday, and the knockout stages (of which they should reach) is on the 19th of July, if knocked out then it's probably three weeks until we see him (probably four). The chances are, Costa Rica will make it to the semi finals so it'll probably be August before we see Bryan Ruiz, that's if he's not sold by then.

Kostas Mitroglou isn't there, don't know where he is. He's either finding himself a new club with his team of agents on his own accord or he's been told to do so. I don't think he'll move to Fenerbache, they've already brought in a striker and are set to confirm Robin van Persie. Sassuolo seem to be very interested.

I don't think we'll see either in pre-season.

alfie

thank you, was no big issue just curious.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

fulhamfan

whereabouts in the Algarve are Fulham? I'm going there Saturday

mike_corkcity12

YoungsBitter

The interesting game to play is also to look who is there and who is not, other than the obvious first team players from last season:
Not:
Mitrog, Ruiz, Amorebieta - as mentioned above
LVC - probably due to U21 Euro championships, altho Hindeman is there.
Parker - still recovering from surgery
Dembele - not a good sign, assume he is on his way

Is there:
Roberts - a good sign
O'Hara
George Williams (now playing with #17)
Larnell Cole ( #34)
Adam Taggart ( now playing with #22)
Eisfeld
Voser, Burgess and Donnelly
Quark, strangeness and charm

MJG

Dembele is with French u19's

YoungsBitter

Quote from: MJG on July 06, 2015, 06:11:18 PM
Dembele is with French u19's
Thats reassuring, thanks Mike
Quark, strangeness and charm

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: YoungsBitter on July 06, 2015, 06:03:37 PM
The interesting game to play is also to look who is there and who is not, other than the obvious first team players from last season:
Not:
Mitrog, Ruiz, Amorebieta - as mentioned above
LVC - probably due to U21 Euro championships, altho Hindeman is there.
Parker - still recovering from surgery
Dembele - not a good sign, assume he is on his way

Is there:
Roberts - a good sign
O'Hara
George Williams (now playing with #17)
Larnell Cole ( #34)
Adam Taggart ( now playing with #22)
Eisfeld
Voser, Burgess and Donnelly

Amorebieta will be on vacation, no? Just completed CA with Venezuela. So, due his requisite resting period.
Hyndman hasn't had any international duty with the U.S. teams, not until Olympic qualifications sometime in the Fall, I believe. So no reason for him not to be in Portugal.

Just a little additional info.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

FPT

Hyndman has only recently been back in training, he missed the strong man week and maybe half of the first week following U20 World Cup. He's had a few days back at Motspur Park and now in Portugal, hopefully news of a sexy, long contract deal for our little Yank is confirmed soon.

MJG

Hyndman was at the u20 WC so was entitled to time off after that,  but he only came back Friday anyway.

westcliff white

LVC would be back a few days after Emo as Denmark went further in the tournie I guess
Every day is a Fulham day

TWFL

Is that the small figure of Pat with his head down next to our new man Pringle in this photo?

cmg

Voser with his 'tribute to Staf' haircut, I think.

Pat's just out of picture, wearing a sky blue top and singing 'Dirty Old Town'.

cmg

Talking of Dembele, I've just noticed that France v Austria u19 is on Eurosport just now. 1-0 to Fr. 50'. Dembele (12) on bench.

cmg

...and enters the fray on 68min