watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bryan's 60 million euro buy out Clause

Started by f321ffc, July 07, 2015, 11:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Let's hope we have added a sell on clause so when they sell him for in excess of  60 million euros we get our cut. 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 090.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

God The Mechanic

In some leagues the clause has to be in the contract, so they're often for wildly ridiculous figures.

Craven Mad

Did this relly need another thread? It's being discussed on 2 other threads already!

f321ffc

Quote from: Craven Mad on July 07, 2015, 11:09:30 PM
Did this relly need another thread? It's being discussed on 2 other threads already!
It was a tongue in cheek light hearted comment about the ridiculous 60 million euro buyout clause not meant as another thread about Bryan's transfer , if you don't want to read it scroll by , so sorry if it offends you.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Blanco

Sporting like their clauses. Ryan Gauld has a buyout clause of 60 million euros. I guess it makes more sence with young talent with world class potential.

YankeeJim

Perhaps the club is betting that the Euro is going to tank due to the Greece situation.   :005:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

God The Mechanic

Apparently all Sporting forwards have a 60million Euro clause and everyone else has a 45million one.

westcliff white

like Spain Portuguese clubs have to insert a release clause and like Spain these are often ridiculously high amounts
Every day is a Fulham day

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Everything is difficult before it's easy!

terryr

After the Grexit the £-Euro exchange rate will be 10 to 1 so £ 6 million  seems about right.........