watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitroglou in Mykonos

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, July 08, 2015, 01:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Do you think he's having to survive on 60 euros a day from the ATM?

"Do us a favour Stavros, pop down to the ATM at Barclays and get my allocation out,
it's my round next and I haven't got enough cash.
By the way, try it twice, just in case"
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Johnh

Sassuolu have sold thier striker zaza to juve for over £12m is it may help us out with mitroglou

God The Mechanic

Sassuolo have also signed Berardi (for at least a season) for 10million euros - seemingly part of the Zaza deal.  Either way, they probably have some money to throw about.

Bronaldinho

He's going to Besiktas. They've agreed to pay him 2.5m euro's a year, from the reports online it seems the stumbling block is Fulham want around 5m euro's upfront transfer fee, Besiktas rather do it over years.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

SKSW6

Quote from: Bronaldinho on July 08, 2015, 01:19:48 PM
He's going to Besiktas. They've agreed to pay him 2.5m euro's a year, from the reports online it seems the stumbling block is Fulham want around 5m euro's upfront transfer fee, Besiktas rather do it over years.

So about 2/3s of what we paid for 1.5 years ago. Shocking depreciation that.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: SKSW6 on July 08, 2015, 01:28:30 PM

Add that to the loss on Ruiz = ouch
At least we seem to have learned

Bronaldinho

We've got a total of 4m euros for the loans we've sent him out on. So probably wont make a loss
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Bronaldinho on July 08, 2015, 04:01:04 PM

We've got a total of 4m euros for the loans we've sent him out on. So probably wont make a loss

Does the loan money include his wages