watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Naples in Italy

Started by nose, July 08, 2015, 04:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

for those that were kind enough to advise me on my trip.

we went and the place is a delight.... some areas a bit run down and lots of roadworks because they are building a new metro but a lovely place indeed. we enjoyed the people and food and atmosphere.

it was so hot we decided pompei and sightseeing of that type like that for next time.

we went to capri and ischia, on day trips, lovely places

my family purchased half of naples produce in the shops and we came back with much heavier bags.

i recommend a trip there. regarding lawlessness, we saw none but you need to take the same precautions as in london, be sensible.

Down side... the traffic is a nightmare and you have to follow locals when iit comes to crossing the road, that is hard work

main suprise....tomatoes...they were superb, unbelievable, never ever tasted better never expect to either.

Thus ends my report on naples.

alfie

I was one who made the comments about gangs, I am glad that you never experienced it, and yes you are correct I guess it is same wherever you go there will always be some people that cause problems.
I am pleased that you obviously had a very nice time there, maybe I will try again one day.
:wine:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Jimpav

Pleased you had a great time and fully agree that the tomatoes are a revelation!