watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Marathon bet gone. Confirmed

Started by aaronmcguigan, July 08, 2015, 07:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

I emailed the club to ask if they were changing the third kit if the sponsor was changing

They replied saying that marathonbet will not be appearing on the kit, and the sponsor will be different.  Please bear this in mind when purchasing the buy one get one free.
It was a girl called Leah who replied to me, just a heads up as I think it's a bit of a con to sell the kit as a 2014/16 kit when it definitely won't be worn as sold with the current logo.

westcliff white

have you thought they may be selling them without any sponsor on until the new one is announced?
Every day is a Fulham day

Wearethewhites

I bought the black one 2-3 weeks ago at the inflated price of 40 odd quid, being told this will be next seasons 3rd kit. Surely if the sponsor has been changed and they haven't notified you of this, they have to change it? Slightly peed off right now.

Craven Mad

If it is a ploy to sell off the old shirts, take the girl's name down - wouldn't want her getting in trouble for tying to be helpful!

Thanks for the info tho, very interesting. Hopefully we get a good sponsor with a tasteful logo.

f321ffc

So do we have a new sponsor? With the kit out in 6 days time you would have thought that we would know who the sponsor would be or will that be part of the kit unveiling .
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Wolf

Makes no odds to the kids shirts (gambling sponsors are not permitted) as on the balance of probabilities it'll be another internet mug-punter firm
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Wolf on July 09, 2015, 02:58:25 PM
Makes no odds to the kids shirts (gambling sponsors are not permitted) as on the balance of probabilities it'll be another internet mug-punter firm
[/quote

Could be an alcoholic company, lot of talk that we might be getting Fullers/London Pride on the shirt
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Wolf

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on July 09, 2015, 03:04:02 PM

Could be an alcoholic company, lot of talk that we might be getting Fullers/London Pride on the shirt

Alcohol sponsors not allowed on kids shirts either.

I've presumed the Fullers talk was just talk. Didn't they used to have a Brentford connection?
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

f321ffc

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on July 09, 2015, 03:04:02 PM

[/quot]

I have often had Fullers London Pride on the front of my shirt, I seem to have trouble finding my mouth after 7 pints of it 082.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

MJG

Sponsor to be announced at same time as new Kit next week is the plan atm.

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

fulhamben

Quote from: MJG on July 09, 2015, 03:50:43 PM
does that mean we dont actually have one yet? might explain the delay in showing us the shirt
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MJG

Quote from: fulhamben on July 09, 2015, 05:08:41 PM
Quote from: MJG on July 09, 2015, 03:50:43 PM
does that mean we dont actually have one yet? might explain the delay in showing us the shirt
Yes it's agreed and announced next week. Not sure what the issue is really.

HatterDon

Have wanted Fullers London Pride on a Fulham shirt like forever. If that works out, I might even order me another shirt this season.

Please, no more gambling sites.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel