more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Any FoFers in SE London? Catford?

Started by Huxley, July 09, 2015, 01:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims Dentist

Hi Danny.

Yes traffic certainly a problem. Only needs something to go wrong in the tunnel, which happens a lot, and the whole area gets gridlocked.
I'm near the Rising Sun Harvester.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Jims Dentist on July 14, 2015, 12:09:37 PM
Hi Danny.

Yes traffic certainly a problem. Only needs something to go wrong in the tunnel, which happens a lot, and the whole area gets gridlocked.
I'm near the Rising Sun Harvester.

Drove past that yesterday. I bought my car up the road from there. My eldest daughter is really intelligent (she has her mums brains lol) and in an ideal world we want her to go to Dartford Grammar when shes older.

You're about a 15 minute drive from me and I have been to that Harvester a couple of times. We prefer the 02 or Sidcup Harvesters but it just shows you its a small world. Its great knowing there are people near by who made the same mistake with football that I did lol
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

JHaynes Paperboy

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 10, 2015, 02:10:46 PM
Quote from: King_Crud on July 10, 2015, 01:52:03 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 10, 2015, 01:05:09 PM
Quote from: King_Crud on July 10, 2015, 12:04:39 PM
I live in Peckham, but my girlfriend is born and bred Catford/Hither Green. Lives near the cemetery up Verdant Lane

Where abouts? I used to live in Nunhead next to Peckham Rye before I moved out to Welling and then Bexley

Near Queens Road station, but looking to move somewhere in the Nunhead/Honour Oak/Forest Hil area

I work at New Cross garage and occasionally drive the 36, 171 and 436. Nunhead is lovely. It is so weird going from Peckham High Street into Nunhead. Completely different worlds. Only reason we moved was because it was expensive. Its the perfect place in South London for a family and we miss it there. Honor Oak and Forest Hill are nice too but I would say Nunhead was the more sought after area. The one you want is Dulwich but it costs a bomb to live there even renting

Small world ay? I thought we were the only Fulham family in this side of London lol

I used to get the 53 from Waterloo to the "Kentish Drovers" in the Old Kent Road,there was a car sale lot on the left near the Duke of Wellington" which was owned by the then Millwall chairman, ( Purser??) and if his cars were smashed up on Monday morning you knew Millwall had lost! Happy Days.

Harold Shand

The barman in The Moby Dick SE8 had a Fulham shirt on last Satdi.

HillingdonFFC

Amazing how spread out Fulhams support is, wouldn't think we'd hardly have any out in deepest Sarf east London. I know some in Bermondsey, Purley and a few in Bromley and Beckenham.
Shocked me too how many live in the Brighton area, dozens of posters on here

keith

Born on the Rockingham Estate Elephant and Castle. Most people supported Millwall, but, with my Dad coming from West Kensington and a Fulham fan, I followed Suit. Went to Beaufoy Secondary School in Lambeth which was mostly Millwall and Chelsea. There was only myself and another Boy who supported Fulham. I;ve lived in Bellingham and Forest Hill in the Eighties and I'm told Forest Hill is nice, but Bellingham's gone down a bit. I now live in Torrevieja on the Costa Blanca, and I only know of Two other Fulham fans around here.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: keith on July 17, 2015, 06:46:05 PM
Born on the Rockingham Estate Elephant and Castle. Most people supported Millwall, but, with my Dad coming from West Kensington and a Fulham fan, I followed Suit. Went to Beaufoy Secondary School in Lambeth which was mostly Millwall and Chelsea. There was only myself and another Boy who supported Fulham. I;ve lived in Bellingham and Forest Hill in the Eighties and I'm told Forest Hill is nice, but Bellingham's gone down a bit. I now live in Torrevieja on the Costa Blanca, and I only know of Two other Fulham fans around here.

I grew up round the corner. Literally 30secs from Borough Station and the parents still live there. I seemed to be linked to everyone in this thread but  this is the closest and the dearest to my heart. I might live in Bexley now but Borough/Elephant and Castle is where I will always think of as home.

And my experience was similar even a couple of decades on. All my mates were Millwall or Chelsea and I only supported fulham because of family and for that I feel very lucky lol.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

keith

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 17, 2015, 06:57:48 PM

I grew up round the corner. Literally 30secs from Borough Station and the parents still live there. I seemed to be linked to everyone in this thread but  this is the closest and the dearest to my heart. I might live in Bexley now but Borough/Elephant and Castle is where I will always think of as home.

And my experience was similar even a couple of decades on. All my mates were Millwall or Chelsea and I only supported fulham because of family and for that I feel very lucky lol.
Blimey Danny, shame I'm older than you. I'd have had a mate to talk Fulham with!!!!. But remember.... Bermondsey rules OK. Or that's what used to be sprayed on the Subways at the Elephant and the `Blue'!!. Used to have a lovely Bakers in the Blue.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: keith on July 17, 2015, 07:13:45 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 17, 2015, 06:57:48 PM

Blimey Danny, shame I'm older than you. I'd have had a mate to talk Fulham with!!!!. But remember.... Bermondsey rules OK. Or that's what used to be sprayed on the Subways at the Elephant and the `Blue'!!. Used to have a lovely Bakers in the Blue.

Big shame we were different ages mate! I was always down the blue growing up. Like I said my mates were all Millwall and cos I went secondary school in Bermondsey we were always out that way. And Surrey quays too. Nice kebab down the blue, not sure about the bakers though. Never tried it.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

keith

Yeah, all my mates were Millwall too.