watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Crystal Palace

Started by Ordar, July 10, 2015, 09:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

What a signing Cabaye is for them. He must really like working with Pardew. Their fans must be in dreamland.

I've always liked Pardew so hope he continues to do well there.

Blanco

Incredible signing. Had to read it twice to make sure it was Palace he'd signed for. Like you say he must love working with Pardew.

Riversider

Imagine their front line if they sign Austin ! Bolasie, Zaha, Puncheon and Charlie Austin !!!!
Crystal Palace are the perfect opposition for us on August 1st, they will attack us with width and pace, something that was a weakness for us last season , so then the perfect opportunity for us all to see if anything has been learnt from both Kit Symons and our back four,
Our pre season games last season were abysmal, we werent tested properly in any of them , which meant that all our faults and failings werent exposed until the season began,
This summer will be different and we may well take some beatings, but there is no shame in that and provided we learn from our mistakes it will only do us good in the long run,
Ive already got my three tickets, and at only £10 for an adult and £1 for anyone under 17 I would urge anyone else to do the same if possible, one thing is for certain and that is that Palace will have a very large and very noisy following !
COYW
049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

leonffc

Quote from: Riversider on July 10, 2015, 09:59:59 AM
Imagine their front line if they sign Austin ! Bolasie, Zaha, Puncheon and Charlie Austin !!!!
Crystal Palace are the perfect opposition for us on August 1st, they will attack us with width and pace, something that was a weakness for us last season , so then the perfect opportunity for us all to see if anything has been learnt from both Kit Symons and our back four,
Our pre season games last season were abysmal, we werent tested properly in any of them , which meant that all our faults and failings werent exposed until the season began,
This summer will be different and we may well take some beatings, but there is no shame in that and provided we learn from our mistakes it will only do us good in the long run,
Ive already got my three tickets, and at only £10 for an adult and £1 for anyone under 17 I would urge anyone else to do the same if possible, one thing is for certain and that is that Palace will have a very large and very noisy following !
COYW

Bolasie could be worth the entrance fee alone. I absolutely love some of things he does in games, and not just when the result is done against poor opposition, he tries things against top opposition in pressure situations. The boy plays without fear and is a joy to watch at times.

Sgt Fulham

When we signed Darren Bent instead of Palace I was on their forum and saw one of their fans say something along the lines of 'Why would he want to go to a club going down? We're going places in the very near future'. I laughed at the time, cant believe he was actually right though...

FPT

Yohan Cabaye is a fantastic signing and a wonderful footballer; it's felt like they've stumbled along since returning to the Premier League but I trust Alan Pardew will take the squad and make them a solid Premier League outfit. I think there's some defensive work for him to do, including keeping hold of the brilliant Scott Dann and adding a big goal scoring striker - maybe an Austin - then they could be an outside bet for European football.

HatterDon

Quote from: Riversider on July 10, 2015, 09:59:59 AM
COYW

Oh, I don't know. I think most of us knew Felix was an idiot before the first ball was kicked.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel