watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friendly request for all members

Started by dannyboi-ffc, July 10, 2015, 01:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

I wont single anyone out because I have found myself changing swear words to more pleasant ones quite a lot lately. I know at times its hard to bite your tongue when others frustrate you or the club for that matter. But please try to keep it clean and don't attack people personally. If they annoy you that much just ignore them.

If I can do it then anyone can lol. Like the title says not a lecture,just a friendly request.

Cheers guys,have a good day!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

snarks

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 10, 2015, 01:09:46 PM
I wont single anyone out because I have found myself changing swear words to more pleasant ones quite a lot lately. I know at times its hard to bite your tongue when others frustrate you or the club for that matter. But please try to keep it clean and don't attack people personally. If they annoy you that much just ignore them.

If I can do it then anyone can lol. Like the title says not a lecture,just a friendly request.

F**k off   :005: :005: :005:

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: snarks on July 10, 2015, 03:52:09 PM

F**k off   :005: :005: :005:

That's the spirit!  :drums:

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Vienna1

I have to save your text somewhere. Hardly ever have I read a reminder or an exhortation with such friendly words. You certainly are a very remarkable moderator.
082.gif

Fulham Tup North

Single me out!! I like to be special :)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Vienna1 on July 12, 2015, 10:44:44 AM

I have to save your text somewhere. Hardly ever have I read a reminder or an exhortation with such friendly words. You certainly are a very remarkable moderator.
082.gif

Thank you! Its very nice to get feedback like that especially because its voluntary. Its not just me though. Berserker, LBno11, Burt and Logical Man are remarkable too. We all have different strengths but I think we combine to make a great team and I love being apart of it.

Not to forget White JC and Admin who also put in alot of effort that can easily go unnoticed.

Also thank you to everyone for toning it down. There was a point where the swearing was getting a bit much hence the thread. Maybe just through coincidence it has stopped but either way it is pleasing to not see swear words or personal insults.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Twig

Very fair and reasonable request.  I suspect that some of the worst infringements occur when alcohol is involved, perhaps we should all exercise some extra caution when under the influence?

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Twig on July 12, 2015, 11:20:45 AM
Very fair and reasonable request.  I suspect that some of the worst infringements occur when alcohol is involved, perhaps we should all exercise some extra caution when under the influence?
It was only by being 'under the influence' that most of us made it through last season!
Still, it won't come to that this year as we are going to start like a train and just keep getting better!
We will then need something else to moan about.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Logicalman

0001.jpeg
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

ron

Nah !   ....In Vino Veritas........Keep on Quaffing and Effing!

...only joking  093.gif

Burt

God bless you Danny, the tenner is in the post  :dft011:

dannyboi-ffc

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Burt on July 12, 2015, 09:58:35 PM
God bless you Danny, the tenner is in the post  :dft011:

You're welcome brother Burt  but I thought we agreed 20???  :022:

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Vienna1

Hi, I tell you my theory, if I may:  I guess most of us are working people. Working in the year 2015 is quite a stressful thing. I think everyone who is working knows that. In order to tackle stress we go for a pint (or two?) after work. Then we come home, sit in front of the computer and post. Sometimes our postings are a bit "Dutch Courage"-influenced. But that is our life these days. You go to the pub fighting pressure - that's my opinion. I understand everyone who is dong it....  Just my opinion...
082.gif