more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

todays game against villa can be seen

Started by fulhamben, July 11, 2015, 01:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

St. Andrews White

Haha, funny that. AVFC deed make it sound as if they're massacring us - shows us the length clubs are willing to go to to look good!
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

fulhamben

Quote from: YoungsBitter on July 11, 2015, 07:19:57 PM
We have Kaca and Eisfeld as wide, from what I can see. Lonnergan in goal and couple of shockers from him clearance wise. Kaca had a great chance but typical of him, too much time and space and doesnt know what to do with it so leaves the shot too late and too too narrow. Tunnicliffe, Burn, Grimmer, Bodurov all playing, not sure about the others not seen a team sheet and the commentator is waffling about everything but the game.
Villa team strong, Westwood, Keiran Richardson, Mucah Richards, Agbonlahor etc.
have you got english comentry? and i dont think tunni was playing unless i missed a sub
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

YoungsBitter

Merged to match day thread agree. Yes Donnelly went off and Tunnicliffe on
Quark, strangeness and charm

Ordar

Yeah Tunnicliffe came on for Donnelly who was mysteriously playing DM and went off injured

fulhamben

Quote from: Yonderwhite on July 11, 2015, 07:21:28 PM
Haha, funny that. AVFC deed make it sound as if they're massacring us - shows us the length clubs are willing to go to to look good!
to be fair, we put some shocking comments up on our own twitter feed that didnt reflects the games at all last season

ealex40

Quote from: Yonderwhite on July 11, 2015, 07:16:12 PM
For those watching, are we using wide men or using the (shiver) diamond?

Seem to be going wide a lot. Especially to Kacaniclic, who is playing very well.

Why aren't you watching? Nick Bateman's link works great. Thanks Nick!

http://www.vipleague.is/football/313897/1/fulham-vs-aston-villa-live-stream-online.html

fulhamben

can i merge as op or does it need a mod

cmg

Interesting half of threequarter pace(+) stuff with some tackles going in at first by AV then by us. I hope Micah Richards' ott effort on Donnelly was accidental. AV had the better of it, but we had our moments.

Presumably a different line up 2nd half.
Lonnegan looked OK apart froma few hairy kicks
Voser had quite a bit to do and did it pretty well. Only got down the flank a couple of times but it was an encouraging performance.
Grimmer played like a man who knows he is in a fight for his position. Good
Bod saved Burn's hide once when Burn was caught ballwatching, but they were OK.
Donnellly went off injured eventually. No idea what he was doing at CDM, and I don't think he did either. Better when Tunnicliffe came on.
Eisfeld played wide right without impressing. Young Kieran Richardson, looking as if he was auditioning for a part in Pirates of the Caribbean, had him sussed.
Kaca was wide left and was business as usual, some speed followed by disappointment.
Smith, other than scoring a decent poacher's goal - which is what he is paid for, looked like a holidaymaker who had wandered in from the beach and was surprised to find himself in the middle of a game of football.
Woodrow neat, tidy efficient off the ball. might have made more of two half chances.
Hyndman, still looks a boy among men, but is as classy as anyone on the field. Provided a couple of excellent defence splitting passes.

St. Andrews White

1-1, Kozak equalises from Joe Cole's through ball
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

St. Andrews White

And just as I say that, 2-1.
Screamer from kaka

(still think he'll come good...)

gang

St. Andrews White

Can anyone give a detailed match summary?
I know we won 3-1, but did we play well and use the width well?

cmg

Generally, you'd have to be happy with that.
AV's second half side was weaker than the the first, although Joe Cole can still play a bit. They put less pressure on our CBs, which is just as well because Hutch and Burgess (we started with them last year, didn't we?) were less good than Bod and Burn.
AV had the best of it at first (in the 2nd half) but we started to put it together and were running the show at the end. We were either fitter than AV or they gave up.
Nice to see Larnell and he showed a few nice touches. Exactly the same might be said of Taggart.
McCormack took his goal with aplomb, but otherwise looked as if he was saving himself for a wet night on Humberside.
Voser looked the best (both left and right, which he played at the start of the 2nd half) full back on view but I thought Grimmer was OK, too (maybe I'm biased).
Kaca's goal was superb. He's got class, he even tackled back once - but is still so frustrating.
We didn't see a decent midfield together in either half. I liked Hyndman in the first and Pringle looked OK in the second. I thought Tunnicliffe was excellent.
A good confidence booster and, hopefully we can find a decent midfield out of available resources . Plenty of opportunity for those we didn't see today.

St. Andrews White

EJL